mugtang

Site performance

I added Cloudflare to the mwcboard so that should improve/eliminate any of the performance issues we've been having as of late. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

Does it come in pill form? ... Asking for a friend. 

Blue Pill

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

They called this Nightflares.  UFO over Phoenix.  Are you infecting us with some sort of alien virus?  

I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation.

4 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Ads suck. 

Sorry :shrug: 

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Blue Pill

Blue and Gold Pill...Go Spartans! 

17 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

FYI, the speed seems ok.

but as of last week I cannot copy any images to posts.

Maybe I was posting too many?, quota? content?   its OK, I just wont anymore.

Nothing has changed there so I'm not sure. 

I'll see if I can get it fixed. 

18 hours ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

They called this Nightflares.  UFO over Phoenix.  Are you infecting us with some sort of alien virus?  

Phoenix Lights

Oh damn, that would have been a great topic for the Rabbit Hole discussions. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

ok thanks. I thought I posted something bad or just to many pictures too often.

::::Guilt complex ::

Oh no you're allowed to post as many pictures as you want :thumbsup:

if you're on a computer, try "copy picture location" or "copy image URL" and see if that works.  If it ends with .jpeg, .gif etc it should automatically embed. 

1 hour ago, Lester_in_reno said:

FYI, the speed seems ok.

but as of last week I cannot copy any images to posts.

Maybe I was posting too many?, quota? content?   its OK, I just wont anymore.

I noticed something similar that was happening to me. Instead of trying to copy directly from google photos or somewhere else and pasting the picture. You have to right click the picture and then select view image. It will take to the direct location the picture is stored. You can then copy and paste from there or just copy the url link to the picture and paste it. That is what I had to start doing in order to get my pictures to show up. I haven't had any issues since. Maybe @mugtang can tell me if I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

I noticed something similar that was happening to me. Instead of trying to copy directly from google photos or somewhere else and pasting the picture. You have to right click the picture and then select view image. It will take to the direct location the picture is stored. You can then copy and paste from there or just copy the url link to the picture and paste it. That is what I had to start doing in order to get my pictures to show up. I haven't had any issues since. Maybe @mugtang can tell me if I'm wrong.

That seems to be the fix for now. 

19 hours ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

Phoenix Lights

I realize this isn't the same thing but these lights remind me of one night several years ago when I was driving home from Vegas to logandale and one by one I was passed by 7 helicopters from nellis that were following the freeway. They went to just below a hill near the top of the valley overlooking logandale and  Overton, lined up in two rows, 4 on the bottom, 3 on a row above them. I watched them move up in unison maybe a couple of hundred feet to over the top of the hill, hang there for about 30 seconds, and then lower themselves down. I came around the other side of the hill just as they were moving back down.. You cant imagine how hard I laughed when I started hearing about that 'UFO that looked like a space ship.' And actually, it did kind of look like one.. those pilots had some fun that night. 

• Like 1