SparkysDad

Kellen Moore Cowboys Backup QB?

18 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I've said many times, Moore is the Ty Detmer of Boise.

He's lacking the physical skills to be a stud NFL QB, but has the perfect mind for it to help other players and understand the offense perfectly.

He's their next-generation Jason Garrett.

I'd be willing to bet he's our #2 coming out of camp unless he gets injured...

Hell, he was going to keep Dak on the bench last year, but not for the broken ankle..  Here's the SI redraft.

I do see him starting his coaching career with the Cowboys at some point.

Good times...

New-Signature.jpg

This TBSUF notion that BSU Jesus Kellen Moore is some sort of godlike FB genius is getting out of hand.  He's a very smart QB and he's a good player, but he's not some mystical oracle over and above other smart NFL QB's.  He's not kept on as an extra coach.  Can anyone say, with a straight face, that he has the football IQ of Andrew Luck, Drew Brees or Tom Brady?  Does he even wonderlic, bro? 

Also, this talk of him supplanting Dak is window-licking stupid.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

This TBSUF notion that BSU Jesus Kellen Moore is some sort of godlike FB genius is getting out of hand.  He's a very smart QB and he's a good player, but he's not some mystical oracle over and above other smart NFL QB's.  He's not kept on as an extra coach.  Can anyone say, with a straight face, that he has the football IQ of Andrew Luck, Drew Brees or Tom Brady?  Does he even wonderlic, bro? 

Belachick and McDaniels gave Kellen a call at halftime during the Super Bowl to ask what adjustments Brady needed to make. We all know how that turned out. 

• Like 4

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I heard that he is going to Alabama as the next OC for Saban...he is that good.

• Like 2

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Yes.  Ask Dak.  He has said as much, multiple times.

45 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes.  Ask Dak.  He has said as much, multiple times.

He's talking about another player on his team, of course he's going to be complimentary.  I also note, for the record, that Dak Prescott is not exactly an intellectual.

3 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

He's talking about another player on his team, of course he's going to be complimentary.  I also note, for the record, that Dak Prescott is not exactly an intellectual.

Ok, so Dak has said he is an extra coach on the team, Stafford has said he was an extra coach, and most of all Linehan said his knowledge of the game was uncanny.

But random internet guy knows better.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ok, so Dak has said he is an extra coach on the team, Stafford has said he was an extra coach, and most of all Linehan said his knowledge of the game was uncanny.

That would be correct.

In the end it just doesn't matter because my university will get whatever it wants and be on the inside on any incarnation of whatever conference it chooses and whatever incarnation of the NCAA or BCS that arises. Our ego only got bigger with the Pac-10, SEC and Big 10 trying to get us to join their conference.

Look, why don't you just be quiet before my university buys yours and closes it just for spite?

On 2/24/2017 at 0:37 PM, VandalPride97 said:

You take that back - all of it, this instant!

On 2/24/2017 at 3:36 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Fine.  You may wash BSU Jesus' feet with your hair and make up some psalms about his glory.

• Like 1

Does KM have an Oscar yet?

• Like 1

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg