sdsuphilip4

Corny Jessup

37 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

man, sad. 1990 was so long ago

UNLV's peak, or one of them, was, and likely will be higher than any at SDSU, but yes, by all means we should feel sad and embarrassed about it in comparison to SDSU.... :huh:

Guest Dr. Dre
7 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Aztecs won 10 straight and still can't get the Rebels out of their head.

I haven't really thought of UnLOLv in a competitive way in probably 6 years.  The only thing I can't get out of my head- or my house for that matter- is the smell of your wife. I'm just laughing at your sense of importance in the world of college basketball. It's hilarious. News flash- yer not. 

Guest Dr. Dre
50 minutes ago, And? said:

UNLV's peak, or one of them, was, and likely will be higher than any at SDSU, but yes, by all means we should feel sad and embarrassed about it in comparison to SDSU.... :huh:

LOL. 

Here, since you're still living there, I'll throw you some music to put in your Honda Del Sol.

DSC00467.jpg

4 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

I haven't really thought of UnLOLv in a competitive way in probably 6 years.  The only thing I can't get out of my head- or my house for that matter- is the smell of your wife. I'm just laughing at your sense of importance in the world of college basketball. It's hilarious. News flash- yer not. 

I'm all for smack talk on here, but that's low rent and unnecessary. 

Then again consider the source. 

Guest RoscoesDad
2 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

I wish this University, for one in it's life, could get a real President. It would fix so much of what ails us.

We had one with Smatresk.  

Guest RoscoesDad
35 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

He was alright. He certainly was great at self-promotion. But Livengood happened under his watch, and that's a huge black mark.

I would have preferred Stallworth in 2009 but Neal just got hired, so I can understand the reasoning hiring the experienced guy.  He also had the insight to realize his mistake when it was apparent he made a mistake with that hire.  A lot of presidents wouldn't have done that.  He used to come into the bar in my neighborhood to get his buffalo beef on weck fix, I can say that the Rice/Livengood loons and the constant shit they gave him for running JL were not exactly a reason for him to want to stay at UNLV, especially when a bigger school came offering more cabbage.

7 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

UNLV swept you with Dave Rice 4 years ago.

Spending awfully a lot of time in a thread you care little about.

Rent free "UNLoLV"

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, BestintheWest said:

UNLV swept you with Dave Rice 4 years ago.

Spending awfully a lot of time in a thread you care little about.

Rent free "UNLoLV"

Big Whoop. So we're 23-5 otherwise then since 2006. Quite frankly I don't remember 2013. I bet it UnLOLv fan was puffing out that chest at a win in Viejas.

Making my point, you keep rising to the fly.

UnLOLv is right. 3-11? Last place for the Weebles? 2 tournament wins in 25 years? Yeah, yer something else alright.