LoboMan59

*UNM vs FSU*... Action Thread!

" The Lobos come into the game with a 16-10 overall record and 9-5 record in the Mountain West, which is one game back from first place. New Mexico and Fresno State will face off for the 25th time in program history. This will be the 13th match-up in Fresno, California. The Lobos are 15-9 against the Bulldogs and are 4-8 on the road. Coach Neal is 5-2 against Fresno State. Saturday's game will broadcast on CBS Sports Network (Comcast 274/838 HD, DISH 158, DirecTV 221). Tip-off is set for 3 p.m. PT/4 p.m. MT. The game will also be available on the radio on New Mexico's flagship station 770 KKOB."

from the golobos website... http://www.golobos.com/news/2017/2/17/mens-basketball-mens-hoops-travels-to-fresno-state.aspx

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

I guess the refs aren't going to let the teams get physical, 5 charges against FSU, and two against UNM. FSU with a chance to tie the game at 16 here.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

FSU is getting to the rim all to easy against us with Tim Williams not there. FSU owning the paint on us.

Good game Fresno. We still might pull out operation Fire Noodle after all.

I was sort of halfway watching a crappy stream while I worked in the garage. Jesus Christ how many turnovers did EB have 6? 7? Seemed like every time I looked up he was jacking up an ill-advised shot or turning the ball over. Logwood had a +++++ ton of turnovers too.

• Like 1

That was a terrible 2nd half effort by unm. No offensive curiosity what so ever. And defense on the other end was near nonexistent... ugly game late by the bo's.