jackmormon

The media is the enemy of the American people?

1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

This is a plan 20 years in the making. The purpose of Fox News was to delegitimize the rest of the media and make objective journalists appear biased. Republicans are terrorists.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

• Like 7

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

17 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

This is a plan 20 years in the making. The purpose of Fox News was to delegitimize the rest of the media and make objective journalists appear biased. Republicans are terrorists.

The purpose of Fox News was to make money.  

You should participate in the rabbit hole bracket.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

CNN, the NY Times, and MSNBC crying that the apocalypse is upon us because Trump is mean to them makes me profoundly happy.

Wow, you are just nailing it lately. Libtears are definitely the most important aspect of governance, not shitlib bullshit like logic. I'd give Trump dictatorial powers to summarily behead libcucks and nasty bitches like Hillary Clinton at halftime of the SuperBowl if it made the shitlibs cry. I fcking love it, burn the house down, who cares what happens as long as the liberals are in it. #MAGA 

• Like 4
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Let's take your OP title, as an example.  Trump says "The Fake News Media...is the enemy of the American people"

You're OP title removes "Fake News", stating "The News Media...is the enemy."  Perhaps a minor tweek by you, but it does change the narrative.  Of course, driven by your agenda, right?

He cites all three networks, CNN and the NYT. Then runs out of characters. If he would have had more room, and was smart enough to pay attention, he would have listed every major newspaper as well.

The so called President of the country calling the media the enemy of America should frankly scare the shit out of any sane person. A person who habitually lies and claims anyone who prints what he doesn't like is fake?

I thought electing this lunatic was the lowest point this country could reach. Yet daily it proves to me hell no! it and the people in it can keep going even lower.

There are no words to convey my absolute disgust at what I am seeing and how completely wrong I was about this country and the character of many of the people in it.

• Like 4

One of the Final Five..........

10 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

He cites all three networks, CNN and the NYT. Then runs out of characters. If he would have had more room, and was smart enough to pay attention, he would have listed every major newspaper as well.

Perhaps Trump simply wants America to stop getting their news from television and to start reading newspapers, with the exception of the New York Times (which is failing).

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

29 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Perhaps Trump simply wants America to stop getting their news from television and to start reading newspapers, with the exception of the New York Times (which is failing).

Except for fox and friends in the morning, he likes that one.

1st off:

Trump is handling this all wrong like expected. Doesn't excuse some of the moronic things he says or does though.

2nd off:

The media is making their own bed, really. They made this about them. I liked CNN's layout before, but they've gone full retard. I've stayed away from the "news" the last few weeks...because frankly...I have a job and a life. It's become a part time job in itself to find real news on anything of substance.

I tried to click on CNN yesterday. Before I can even react their was 3 words in bold, font size 72. One of the words obviously Trump.

Out of the next 20 links for articles...17 of them had the word Trump in them.

I had to scroll to the bottom to find interesting non political news articles.

They know their market. There are these people growing with rage each and every day about Trump and they are over there spoon feeding the masses. Every day is a step closer to nuclear warfare. Every day Trump is closer to rounding up the minorities and media by the masses and throwing them into incinerators.

There isn't a middle ground anymore. It's straight chaos in ink and on screens.

Calling things "Fake news" is the equivalent of a "muslim ban."  It's the extreme bias view of something you oppose.

To be honest the left do themselves a huge injustice by all this scream and shouting. There are plenty people on the right who disagree with Trump's policies and how he handles things, but are so discouraged by the lefts "Agree with me or be a nazi" mindset.

Maybe Hillary would have been a better choice.

The left could sing kumbaya around the camp fire and preaching world peace instead of burning college campuses down and looking for "nazis."

The media would be more level headed and we could just blame the do nothing congress and senate for everything.

Our lives would probably be the same as we know it. Just the tolerant left would become tolerant again. Kinda like giving a 2 year old a lollipop after they've been screaming and crying in the store for 20 mins.

• Like 2

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

44 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

You thought policeman you!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 hours ago, CPslograd said:

CNN, the NY Times, and MSNBC crying that the apocalypse is upon us because Trump is mean to them makes me profoundly happy.

I could give two shits about the opinions driven cable news talking heads -  CNN,  MSNBC,  and Fox.  They are formulaic and tripe. 

But it's curious you throw the NY Times in there.  We need to have papers of record.  We need the NYT, WSJ,  et al.  We need news reporting.  

The fact of the matter is that corporate-owned media is a cat that will never be put back in the bag... so of course there is compromise to legitimacy when you have that.  But people need to support institutions that emphasize authenticity and journalistic standards, and not the talking heads we have now.  

• Like 9

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.