East Coast Aztec

UNLV vs SDSU

Sunday CBSSN at 1 pm PT.

Expect a nice, loud crowd for a matchup that is underwhelming if we just looked at the standings.  But,  Big 3.

Yeah, we are both just shells, but a shell gotta outshell the other shell.  

I love the rivalry, and respect UNLV, as there were quite a few Redbulls in SD while I was there.  We will see if the Aztecs can manage to turn UNineLV into un10v.  Regardless, Big 3 always matter to me.

Let's give em what they paid for.

41 minutes ago, badfish said:

Those of you predicting SDSU blowouts clearly haven't seen us play enough this year.

we've seen your team play. i said a few weeks ago that as soon as the aztecs decide they want to win, they will. as bad as the rebs are, like ECA said, still 'big 3' and might get the aztecs' motivation up. our guys are all so new they don't know you are/were a rival, they didn't even know that unr thinks they are. :P

1 hour ago, badfish said:

First game I make it to this year. The Show should be rockin and I'm sure it'll be a good environment like it should be.

The "Show" will NOT be rockin'. They'll all be at church, like last Sunday.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Matchup UNLV (10-16, 3-10 Mountain West) at San Diego State (15-10, 7-6 Mountain West)
Date Sunday, February 19, 2017
Time 1 p.m.
Site Viejas Arena (12,414), San Diego, Calif.
TV CBS Sports Network (Andrew Catalon, Steve Lappas, sideline: Jenny Dell)
Radio ESPN Radio 1100 AM/100.9 FM (Jon Sandler, Robert Smith)
Audio UNLV Gameday App & UNLVRebels.com
Stats Gametracker at UNLVRebels.com

UNLV  AT  San Diego State

UNLV leads the all-time series 35-30 after falling earlier in the season to the Aztecs in Las Vegas, 64-51 (Jan. 17).

San Diego State has won each of the last nine meetings overall and three straight at Viejas Arena

UNLV is 12-14 all-time in road games vs. San Diego State

UNLV is 339-152 (.690) all-time against teams that currently make up the Mountain West

Since the 3-point field goal was adopted by the NCAA in 1986-87, UNLV has converted at least one 3-pointer in all 1,000 games played

Head coach Steve Fisher is in his 26th full season as a college head coach with a career record of 566-287 (.664) and is in his 18th season at San Diego State with a mark of 382-205 (.651 )

UNLV has lost six straight games