nashvillepoke

OT. Johannesburg gear update.

1 hour ago, badfish said:

Was at San Diego airport last week, saw good amount of SDSU gear and an awkward USU family.

There are no USU fans....there are only Cougars and Utes whose five favorite shirts are in the laundry. 

• Like 2

Last year I saw a young lady with a CSU sweatshirt on a flight from Hamburg to Newark.  I thought about asking her about it, but then thought it would make me a weirdo.  I'm pretty sure she was on the same flight as I from Newark to Denver, FWIW.

1 hour ago, bsubroncochick said:

Fremont Street last night: 1 Cowboy, 1 SJSU, 1 UNLV, 1 Lobo, and my husband and I repping The Blue. 

Vegas airport this morning: 1 Hawaii fan, us and 1 BSU basketball coach headed back from a recruiting trip. 

No TCSUF's. :blink:

#FakeReport 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:05 PM, nashvillepoke said:

Ran across some dude in Wyoming gear in the Johannesburg airport.  No CSU gear sightings though.  Did see Fresno St in the Atl though.

By golly them ole' Cowboys do venture far off the back forty.

On 2/17/2017 at 7:05 PM, RamSack said:

Last year I saw a young lady with a CSU sweatshirt on a flight from Hamburg to Newark.  I thought about asking her about it, but then thought it would make me a weirdo.  I'm pretty sure she was on the same flight as I from Newark to Denver, FWIW.

I find it so interesting how TCSUFs have the unique ability to spot other TCSUFs in odd places such as the North face of the Kangchenjunga when the rest of us fail in our efforts even in the most likely places such as DIA. The elusive and mysterious TCSUF species never ceases to amaze me.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg