thelawlorfaithful

Trump's press conference

+++++ing looney tunes. If the trumpstallnicht doesn't regret voting for him by now, idk what to say. @youngrebelfan40's schtick above is probably accurate. They're so traumatized by 8 years of a black president that they're willing to watch the world burn just to get back at the rest of us. I wasn't yet at the point where I'd cut off friends and family who voted for trump, but now, I'm actively asking for mea culpas before we can move on. I don't see how he can have a single supporter after today, but I know he does. This is the worst.

On the bright side, I like the version of @Dr. Dre who posts on this side of the board.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

+++++ing looney tunes. If the trumpstallnicht doesn't regret voting for him by now, idk what to say. @youngrebelfan40's schtick above is probably accurate. They're so traumatized by 8 years of a black president that they're willing to watch the world burn just to get back at the rest of us. I wasn't yet at the point where I'd cut off friends and family who voted for trump, but now, I'm actively asking for mea culpas before we can move on. I don't see how he can have a single supporter after today, but I know he does. This is the worst.

On the bright side, I like the version of @Dr. Dre who posts on this side of the board.

Are you really that phucking stupid?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

He manages to say nothing with more words than any public speaker I've listened to. He sounds like a caricature of a politician dodging a question but he does that with the softball questions too. It's painful to listen to. 

• Like 5

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

11 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/upshot/why-more-democrats-are-now-embracing-conspiracy-theories.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0&referer=http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

As long as liberals suffer I don't care. If you think about it, nuclear war would mostly affect cities, which are full of dangerous, violent, but somehow still soft and effeminate  libcucks. Once they are culled, Republicans would never lose another election. Trump is playing 3 dimensional chess with you shitlibs and I love it! #MAGA

I wish this wasn't a perfect representation.

• Like 2

Guest RoscoesDad
1 hour ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

I totally agree with this. Making liberals mad and making me laugh are #1 and #2 I'm attributes I want world leaders to have. Everything else like wisdom, temperance, intelligence, etc. are just shitlib bullshit. Policy doesn't matter either, anything that triggers the libs im for. 

I know man.  I mentioned same thing awhile back.  Putin or libtards.  Easy choice!  A thread about Sarah Silverman being a stupid liberal snowflake gets 7 pages of republican moderate independent outrage.  A thread about intelligence reports that indicate we may have Russian spies in the White House gets 3 pages.  Because it's more important for the republican moderate independent posters on this forum to point out libtard hypocrisy every chance they can.  It's what they wake up a breathe for.  Doocy gets em rollin every morning.  Then they post here, deny they watch Fox or consume alt-right media and pretend like they are middle of the road. Pathological.

2 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

I know man.  I mentioned same thing awhile back.  Putin or libtards.  Easy choice!  A thread about Sarah Silverman being a stupid liberal snowflake gets 7 pages of republican moderate independent outrage.  A thread about intelligence reports that indicate we may have Russian spies in the White House gets 3 pages.  Because it's more important for the republican moderate independent posters on this forum to point out libtard hypocrisy every chance they can.  It's what they wake up a breathe for.  Doocy gets em rollin every morning.  Then they post here, deny they watch Fox or consume alt-right media and pretend like they are middle of the road. Pathological.

You clearly do not comprehend what you read on here.  You see what you want I guess.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

I didn't watch it.  Did he really ask that?  Does he not have admins in the White House?  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/are-they-friends-of-yours-trump-asks-african-american-journalist-to-help-set-up-meeting-with-congressional-black-caucus-201147807.html

Yeah, don't care who you are. That's +++++ing awkward as hell.