Jwherb

Reminder:

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Not it doesn't. Out of 17 candidates the GOP picked this phucking clown. 

And not one of them had the stuff to beat DT. 

The left had Web, but he was largely ignored. 

You can't really point fingers at the GOP when the best the Dems could come up with was Hillary Clinton.  

• Like 1

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

7 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You can't really point fingers at the GOP when the best the Dems could come up with was Hillary Clinton.  

Sure you can.  The fact GOP voters nominated Trump over people like Paul, Rubio and Kasich is pretty lamentable.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hell, people like Mysfit were helping move that narrative along.  Remember the 119th Trump has a varying demographic problem thread?  A lot of would be Clinton voters stayed home because they thought the election was a lock.

A lot of Bernie voters stayed home because of the DNC leaks. That was a significant voting block.

4 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

None of which absolves those who actually DID vote for Trump.

Or voted third party or stayed home.

What I learned from this election is I was completely deluded about what this country stood for and the character of the people living in it. But now that my eyes are open, the country got the president it deserves.

Don't tell me about who did or didn't show up to vote. That's a weak load of shit. This country elected Donald +++++ing Trump. It's been painful coming to terms with who Americans really are. But it is what it is.

• Like 3

One of the Final Five..........

9 minutes ago, mysfit said:

Or voted third party or stayed home.

What I learned from this election is I was completely deluded about what this country stood for and the character of the people living in it. But now that my eyes are open, the country got the president it deserves.

Don't tell me about who did or didn't show up to vote. That's a weak load of shit. This country elected Donald +++++ing Trump. It's been painful coming to terms with who Americans really are. But it is what it is.

I got no problem with people staying home or voting third party. I DO have a problem with people who voted for an infantile sociopath with a strong facist bent, and then say there were no other candidates.

Guess what, if no one voted for Trump or Clinton, neither of them would've been elected. There were others on the ballot. Surely one of them was better than those two.

• Like 2

The election was between Clinton and Trump. No one else had a chance.

Any vote that wasn't for Clinton was for Trump. There were only 2 real choices. We all know it. I refuse to give anyone a pass for 'voting their conscience' because all it was, was a wasted vote. If you didn't vote for Clinton, your decision was for Trump. Your decision allowed this spectacle.

It's that simple. Spineless rationalizers get to own this. This is on you.

One of the Final Five..........

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Image result for reptilian aliens

@Jwherb you are such a blind fool.  The above runs our country.  Idiot.

I like it. 

Stephen Miller?

• Like 2

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

5 minutes ago, mysfit said:

Any vote that wasn't for Clinton was for Trump. There were only 2 real choices. We all know it. I refuse to give anyone a pass for 'voting their conscience' because all it was, was a wasted vote. If you didn't vote for Clinton, your decision was for Trump. Your decision allowed this spectacle.

Not buying what you're selling. The minute people stop being intellectually lazy and only voting for what the Party machine tells them to is the minute we elect someone with a brain and maybe even a moral compass to go with it.

Spineless rationalizers are the ones who believe only someone with an R or a D next to them can be elected. Every individual voter always has a choice. They only waste a vote when they DO NOT vote their conscience. That's precisely what has gotten us into this clusterphuk.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mysfit said:

You live in Idaho right?  If you do not live in a swing state, might as well vote your conscious.  If I live in say Ohio that is a different story.  In fact a vote 3rd party or or for who you think the best choice is in a state like Idaho makes a far larger statement than voting for the big C.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Yeah, I can. Your boy is a disgrace. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You live in Idaho right?  If you do not live in a swing state, might as well vote your conscious.  If I live in say Ohio that is a different story.  In fact a vote 3rd party or or for who you think the best choice is in a state like Idaho makes a far larger statement than voting for the big C.

I voted my conscience and I live in a swing state.

• Like 4

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I voted my conscience and I live in a swing state.

As well you should.

This screed that only an 'R' or a 'D' can be elected is only meant to preserve the status quo. It's what continues the slow erosion of our political system.

• Like 2

Just now, SharkTanked said:

As well you should.

This screed that only an 'R' or a 'D' can be elected is only meant to preserve the status quo. It's what continues the slow erosion of our political system.

Exactly.  The two party system gave us Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.  I was hoping a viable 3rd party would emerge from the ashes in 2016 but Johnson went off the deep end (after I voted for him)....I had hope McMullin would win Utah and he came close.  He's still speaking out against Trump so maybe he will run again in 2020. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Exactly.  The two party system gave us Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.  I was hoping a viable 3rd party would emerge from the ashes in 2016 but Johnson went off the deep end (after I voted for him)....I had hope McMullin would win Utah and he came close.  He's still speaking out against Trump so maybe he will run again in 2020. 

I'd still ride the Johnson over Trump... even after he "went off the deep end."

• Like 1

Just now, SharkTanked said:

I'd still ride the Johnson over Trump... even after he "went off the deep end."

I still would've voted for him anyway but I think he scared a few people away with his comments.  Plus his VP telling people to vote for Clinton didn't help his campaign.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

As well you should.

Usually saying "our founding fathers thought" is a really weak argument, however George Washington warned us about the perils a two party system would bring about.

• Like 2