son of a gun

Trump: Media being totes uncool to BFF Flynn!

Surreal.

• Like 1
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

6 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Surreal.

Is anything surreal anymore?  I was saying surreal a week before the Iowa caucus when Trump was leading in all the polls of guys like Paul, Rubio, Bush and Kasich.  Nothing really he says really seems surreal anymore.  

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Is anything surreal anymore?  I was saying surreal a week before the Iowa caucus when Trump was leading in all the polls of guys like Paul, Rubio, Bush and Kasich.  Nothing really he says really seems surreal anymore.  

It's like we're perpetually stuck in a bad political mockumentary.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, BroncoOrange said:

Trump is gonna Trump. For some reason people think he is all the sudden going to start acting like the Presidents who came before him.

Presidents before him? How about just acting like an adult?

• Like 3

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

If Trump stopped saying crazy things then @mugtang will take a hit to the pocket book. Mug, how much traffic has the non-sports forum been receiving since Trump started running for President? How is the traffic on the non-sports forum comparing to the main sports board right now? Trump is going to make Mug rich!

• Like 3

Just now, BroncoOrange said:

If Trump stopped saying crazy things then @mugtang will take a hit to the pocket book. Mug, how much traffic has the non-sports forum been receiving since Trump started running for President? How is the traffic on the non-sports forum comparing to the main sports board right now? Trump is going to make Mug rich!

Actually traffic is down 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater