mugtang

Moon landing?

On July 20th, 1969 Neil Armstrong descended down the steps of the Eagle lander and took mankind's first steps on Earth's closest celestial neighbor.....

or so they say.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I was a kid at the time and watched it on TV. Great memory! :)

tumblr_n8v7glM16F1qhk04bo1_400.gif

That was one of the biggest hoaxes foisted upon the American people by JFK and successors.  Billions funnelled into NASA for this fraud.  Looking at the pictures, it is obviously a Hollywood set using early 50's TV camera.  You can even see the black back wall.  Cheesy props and set.

110926run_defense710.jpg

We have mirrors on the moon used for precise distance measurements. So, we landed on the moon. 

Also, with something this big... it would be easier to just actually land on the moon than to fake it.

• Like 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

The flag was moving 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 2/16/2017 at 10:21 PM, modestobulldog said:

That was one of the biggest hoaxes foisted upon the American people by JFK and successors.  Billions funnelled into NASA for this fraud.  Looking at the pictures, it is obviously a Hollywood set using early 50's TV camera.  You can even see the black back wall.  Cheesy props and set.

Not even a hint of any stars in the background. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Upon further examination of crix's few second video and happy's compelling argument, I may need to backtrack.  If you focus in the black lower right area, you will see a white flash.  Maybe the USA did in fact go to the moon, but the Ruskies beat us.  What to you think?

110926run_defense710.jpg

Ok, how is this.

The Russians sent several probes to the moon after our moon landings. They surveyed it and got close enough to see our landing sites.

If we never landed, why would the USSR keep our biggest propaganda coup of the cold war secret? Why wouldn't they blow the lid off the thing? Embarrassing us like that would have been a death blow to our space program and to American prestige around the globe. They had the power to do it all along. 

Second, why would we have faked it? we have the ability to get to space, obviously. We have the ability to send humans to space and we have the ability to send probes far further than the moon. Why would we fake it when we have the ability to do it anyway?

Lastly, what exactly was faked? We had several moon flybys before we actually landed. Were the flybys faked? Were the landings faked? How did we get moon rocks if the landings were faked? Did we land probes and get moon rocks with probes with 1970 technology just to fake a human landing?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, Bob said:

uh I'm pretty sure there's a wikipedia page that debunks all the hoaxes. 

There's a wikipedia page that shows the KenPom standings for teams too but that doesn't stop us from talking abou them

• Like 1

I'll have some research up on this, this weekend. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 2/21/2017 at 8:29 AM, happycamper said:

Ok, how is this.

The Russians sent several probes to the moon after our moon landings. They surveyed it and got close enough to see our landing sites.

If we never landed, why would the USSR keep our biggest propaganda coup of the cold war secret? Why wouldn't they blow the lid off the thing? Embarrassing us like that would have been a death blow to our space program and to American prestige around the globe. They had the power to do it all along. 

Second, why would we have faked it? we have the ability to get to space, obviously. We have the ability to send humans to space and we have the ability to send probes far further than the moon. Why would we fake it when we have the ability to do it anyway?

Lastly, what exactly was faked? We had several moon flybys before we actually landed. Were the flybys faked? Were the landings faked? How did we get moon rocks if the landings were faked? Did we land probes and get moon rocks with probes with 1970 technology just to fake a human landing?

I don't think it's fake, just that the truth was covered up.

StarScream was already there, that's why they aborted Apollo 13 and covered it up with "mechanical" issues.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2017 at 0:17 AM, modestobulldog said:

Upon further examination of crix's few second video and happy's compelling argument, I may need to backtrack.  If you focus in the black lower right area, you will see a white flash.  Maybe the USA did in fact go to the moon, but the Ruskies beat us.  What to you think?

NASA had clearer color footage, but the TV networks didn't convert it at the time and that's why it was shown in Black and White. Only conspiracies wack:wacko:'s think it's fake. To see the original color footage click on this link, scroll down on the right hand side to the Space: The Final Frontier episode. Then sign in with your TV provider and watch it. Everything is explained.

http://www.ahctv.com/tv-shows/america-facts-vs-fiction/