Wyoman

CSU @ WYO

10 minutes ago, Wyoman said:

Anyone have a stream? I can find it on Livestream but it requires a password. 

Pretty sure it's on the Mountain West site if you don't have ROOT.

themw.com and go to live and recent events

Haven't been able to see much Wyo BB this year.  They seem to like a certain pace that CSU isn't exactly in love with.  CSU currently up 8 and we are usually twice the team in the second half.  I've seen us crap the bed in the 2nd as well though.  Gonna' be an interesting final 20. 

GO RAMS!!!

2 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

Blacked out here in Utah. What a joke. 

Root blacked-out in Alaska as well.  Root & CBS SportNet's lack of streaming is a real joke.

¿Has anyone found a stream for the Blu Burros @ New Méx?

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i saw that graphic a few minutes ago on cbssports...if the lobos win, the rams are in first place. i guess none of you want to be in first, if everybody keeps this up the aztecs will be back at #1 by the time the season's over. :huh:

Spaz winning the regular season wouldn't surprise me at this point, and I haven't even looked to see if it's statistically possible.  This is a crazy year and only makes the MWC more watchable, despite the opinion of the naysayers.

Wish I could make the tournament.  It's going to be worth the price of admission.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LoboSage said:

Holy crap CSU...top of the MW.

Congrats, looking good.

Feels great.  Tempered a bit by the assumption that it won't last, but I'm just gonna' live in the moment on this one.

Right now I'm telling folks that The RAMS are the best BB team in the MWC, and hoping that they don't realize how much water that actually carries.

• Like 3