Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

2017 Baseball Thread

2 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

Is mwc baseball that bad?? Anytime he lobos play a mwc team we score 10+ (many times 20+), but when we face a decent otx team we can't score more than 2...

This year yes MWC is really bad in baseball

New Mexico defeats UNLV 29-8

San Diego st and Fresno St was postponed........they will play 2 tomorrow.

In the battle for last place, Nevada defeats Air Force 10-2

Currently Hawaii leads San Jose St 8-7 in the 8th

Just wanted to share this awesome new ballpark at West Virginia University in Morgantown. 26be.png

6 hours ago, crixus said:

Just wanted to share this awesome new ballpark at West Virginia University in Morgantown. 26be.png

I don't like those uniforms they are wearing.

however just throw this out there Kentucky is building a new stadium which they broke ground on a few weeks ago. It kind of amazes me how small some of the baseball stadiums are in the power conferences. Even with the new stadium with new seating at Kentucky capacity of Peccole Park for Nevada is still bigger than the capacity at Kentucky's new stadium

San Diego St defeats Fresno St 5-4 in Game 1; San Diego St defeats Fresno St 12-0 in Game 2

New Mexico defeats UNLV 4-2

The battle for last place continues as Air Force defeats Nevada 7-3

San Jose St and Hawaii are in the Top of the 1st

13 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

I don't like those uniforms they are wearing.

however just throw this out there Kentucky is building a new stadium which they broke ground on a few weeks ago. It kind of amazes me how small some of the baseball stadiums are in the power conferences. Even with the new stadium with new seating at Kentucky capacity of Peccole Park for Nevada is still bigger than the capacity at Kentucky's new stadium

That new ballpark at West Virginia University holds 3,500. Municipal Stadium, home of my Spartans holds 4,200. And Peccole Park, home of your Wolfpack holds 3,000. http://www.unr.edu/around-campus/william-peccole-park 

Kentucky's new ballpark will hold 2,400 and is expected to be ready for the 2019 season. 26be.png

26 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Hawaii defeats San Jose St 5-4

In wonderful Honolulu. B)

0.jpg