Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

2017 Baseball Thread

20 000 posts from the little sawed off runt  @Dr. Dre aka ANDRE ESCARGOT

18 000 pretend tough guy posts, and 1000 each about the nhl playoffs and conference expansion fail-a-thons

By far the biggest no life loser on the mwcboard. looking up at PH. figuratively and literally.

12667677.jpeg

Guest Dr. Dre
11 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

20 000 posts from the little sawed off runt  @Dr. Dre aka ANDRE ESCARGOT

18 000 pretend tough guy posts, and 1000 each about the nhl playoffs and conference expansion fail-a-thons

By far the biggest no life loser on the mwcboard. looking up at PH. figuratively and literally.

LOLOLOLOLOL

1) A 5'7" runt that needs a booster seat at the local Taco Bell

2) Never met a burger he didn't like or a woman that liked him

3) Idea of a great date is going it alone to college softball games

4) Something You Would Never Guess about Me: At one point in my life i spoke fluent french

Maybe its YOU who is the frog

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

7 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Last year Louisville was the #2 seed and had only one loss at home the entire season.  UCSB swept them in the Super Regionals.  Is that who you're talking about?

Very possibly

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

3) Idea of a great date is going it alone to college softball games

This one is funny.

4-2 good guys. 

Guest Dr. Dre

I think Huge Stump is pitching for New Mexico tonight! Although, he looks to be too tall. Certainly fat enough

Day one of the MWC baseball tourney is in the books. SDSU beats FSU 15-10, and UNM BESTS Nevada 7-2. 

Day 2 sees UNM vs SDSU, and the Wolfpack takes on the Bulldogs.

edit: Forgot to mention that the tourney is double elimination. All four teams are still in the hunt!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

In the D2 ranks, UC San Diego wins 8-6 over Dixie State and advances to the College World Series.  It's the Tritons third CWS appearance in nine years.

5 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

SDSU or New Mexico will be in the driver seat after tomorrow with the losing most likely facing Fresno St in another elimination game on Saturday

I'm not quite ready to concede today's game . We have split with the Dogs ?, so it's not like they have owned us this year .

Elon throws a combined no-hitter vs College of Charleston, and still loses 1-0 in the CAA Tournament.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/baseball/article/2017-05-25/college-baseball-elon-loses-eliminated-caa-tournament-despite

5 hours ago, Nevada2012 said:

I'm not quite ready to concede today's game . We have split with the Dogs ?, so it's not like they have owned us this year .

Last two games seems Nevada really hasn't put up a fight, just hope its not one of these we are happy to be in the tournament things.