Del Scorcho

Sandusky's Son Arrested

Adopted son I believe, so not genetics. One of his other adopted sons made allegations that he was sexually abused by their father.

Unfortunately this is probably the abuse cycle. Victims of sexual abuse are far and away the next generation of offenders.

• Like 6

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

20 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Adopted son I believe, so not genetics. One of his other adopted sons made allegations that he was sexually abused by their father.

Unfortunately this is probably the abuse cycle. Victims of sexually abuse are far and away the next generation of offenders.

A true plague to society.

• Like 2

Like Father Like Son? 

• Like 1

I could be wrong but I'm pretty damn certain that Jerry abused him, too. All to often the victims of childhood abuse become the perpetrators as adults. They get a messed up idea of what love and intimacy are and end up becoming predators themselves. So sad, and unfortunately pretty predictable.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

I could be wrong but I'm pretty damn certain that Jerry abused him, too. All to often the victims of childhood abuse become the perpetrators as adults. They get a messed up idea of what love and intimacy are and end up becoming predators themselves. So sad, and unfortunately pretty predictable.  

That's how it usually goes, abused become the abuser. But if he's found guilty I won't feel sorry for him. We all make choices in life and eventually pay the price for the bad ones.

1 hour ago, crixus said:

That's how it usually goes, abused become the abuser. But if he's found guilty I won't feel sorry for him. We all make choices in life and eventually pay the price for the bad ones.

I should clarify, it's sad that this shit got passed forward another generation. His choices are his responsibility and you and I are in agreement. 

58 minutes ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

I should clarify, it's sad that this shit got passed forward another generation. His choices are his responsibility and you and I are in agreement. 

Amen to that. Unfortunately they separate Child Molesters in prison to keep them from getting killed. But he's in jail right now and will be watching his back.

46 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Like victim repeats the cycle...

I said essentially the same thing (abused becomes the abuser) several posts above yours. Try keeping up. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, crixus said:

I said essentially the same thing (abused becomes the abuser) several posts above yours. Try keeping up:rolleyes:

Do you seriously read the entire thread before responding?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Do you seriously read the entire thread before responding?

I like to read, so when it's a thread as short as this one, yes. When they get to be more than 3 pages long, I usually don't. 

31 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Unfortunately?

The USA should have it's own version of Devil's Island for child molesters. There's a group of islands in the Aleutian chain off the mainland of Alaska called the Rat Islands (because they're infested with the vermin). I think that would be a perfect location to banish all the child molesters. If the bad weather doesn't get them then the rats and their diseases will. :angry:

Image result for rat islands