UNLV2001

San Jose State at UNLV

4 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

You're right - UNLV rarely ever had 3pm games ..........not a good start time for UNLV fans 

I would have been to a lot more games if it wasn't for this. I am watching on a computer right now doing paperwork.

Were only 5 points down coming off a lackadaisical first half. Hopefully we'll get the mojo going soon! 

3 minutes ago, LakersGM1 said:

I would have been to a lot more games if it wasn't for this. I am watching on a computer right now doing paperwork.

Back in the day, the only day games for UNLV would be the nationally televised CBS games against another top 25 opponent 

Why these games with internet only need to be at 3 pm is beyond me 

• Like 1

Guest RoscoesDad
9 minutes ago, LakersGM1 said:

Big issue is doing these stupid 3PM games. Games in Vegas should be at night...

Not a big iasue ar all. It don't matter when the start times are,  if youre good people will come.  I am personally a fan of the 12p-5p games because it's better for families and kids and it gives the adults something to do after the games.  I hate the later start times esp during the weekday games.  

1 minute ago, RoscoesDad said:

Not a big iasue ar all. It don't matter when the start times are,  if youre good people will come.  I am personally a fan of the 12p-5p games because it's better for families and kids and it gives the adults something to do after the games.  I hate the later start times esp during the weekday games.  

For most of the 80's UNLV was a 8:05 start or 9 pm when on Big Monday TV 

1 minute ago, RoscoesDad said:

Just saying, I would have been to 4 more games this year if it wasn't for these 3PM starts. 

So far this season we've been a better second half team. Let's Go Spartans! :rock:

10 minutes ago, LakersGM1 said:

I really think at these times, UNLV should be reaching out to middle schools and youth programs to fill seats. $5 a ticket for groups of 10 or more. Get butts in seats as if this is minor league baseball. 

That is how Mike Bronson sees it. The good players will go to the NBA or transfer to a P-5 school, just like the minor leagues.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Mike Bronson said:

That is how Mike Bronson sees it. The good players will go to the NBA or transfer to a P-5 school, just like the minor leagues.

Referring to yourself in the third person on a message board. :rolleyes: How sad.

Just now, crixus said:

Referring to yourself in the third person on a message board. :rolleyes: How sad.

Mike Bronson is not proclaiming to be a Sjst fan, so Mike Bronson takes that as a compliment.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

1 minute ago, Mike Bronson said:

Mike Bronson is not proclaiming to be a Sjst fan, so Mike Bronson takes that as a compliment.

That's even sadder. :(

Spartans are back in this game!