retrofade

Fresno State at Wyoming

Just now, retrofade said:

The most amazing part of this is that I think Wyoming only has one guy fouled out.

2. James and Herndon.  Dalton with 4

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Well, I think that's the game. Wyoming is up by 4 with 32 seconds left.

Not with the way this game has gone.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

DALTON: do not foul!!

Phew.

Good game Dogs.  

Wish I would have caught this thread earlier. Seems like a great game.

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

There was a +++++ing foul by one of the Wyoming players on the rebound attempt after the missed free throw. There was no Bulldog in the lane early on the play either, bullshit way to end the game. 

Shooter can't cross the line before the ball hits the rim.