Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

Baylor Sanctions

The last time there was such a huge sanction-worthy event by a P5 school, the NCAA bewilderingly hit BSU with lack of institutional control based on a few big macs, a tennis racquet and a comfy couch.  Broncos, are you ready for it this time around?  Brace yourselves...

40 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Boise State 2016 Motel 6 Cactus Bowl Champions!!!  Right?!?

Baylor isn't going to get hit with much...maybe 10 scholarships per year for three years and vacate some wins and pay a fine.

I think they should force every player to recite various verses and psalms on camera for the jumbotron as part of a pre-game announcements.  Their pre-game hype videos should be limited to photo montages set to hymns.  I mean, if you're going to bill yourself out as a holier-than-thou christian school, you gotta walk the walk...

On 2/6/2017 at 3:52 PM, VandalPride97 said:

The last time there was such a huge sanction-worthy event by a P5 school, the NCAA bewilderingly hit BSU with lack of institutional control based on a few big macs, a tennis racquet and a comfy couch.  Broncos, are you ready for it this time around?  Brace yourselves...

Bsu needs to up their game after what came out of Louisville.   I don't care if there are now 3 versions of Big Macs they will never compare to hookers and blow.  

Posted Image

The money being held back is only for a time until they meet certain Big 12 standards on changes they are making and then Baylor will get the money that is being held back.

However overall, I don't expect Baylor to be hit with any sanctions unless they are internal ones.

On 2/8/2017 at 4:35 PM, edluvar said:

Bsu needs to up their game after what came out of Louisville.   I don't care if there are now 3 versions of Big Macs they will never compare to hookers and blow.  

What ever happened to Miami?  They had blow, hookers and a ponzi scheme.

Guest RoscoesDad

Louisville was nothing more than SOP for every high major D1 program. 

The NCAA lost all high ground when they colluded with Pedo State and turned a blind eye over an institution-wide cover up of child rape in which the Defensive Coordinator, Athletic Director and President all were found guilty and received prison terms.  So if the NCAA isn't going to shit about THAT, what in the hell are they going to do to Baylor or any other school that breaks rules?  I don't know how they can be taken seriously anymore.

16 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

The NCAA lost all high ground when they colluded with Pedo State and turned a blind eye over an institution-wide cover up of child rape in which the Defensive Coordinator, Athletic Director and President all were found guilty and received prison terms.  So if the NCAA isn't going to shit about THAT, what in the hell are they going to do to Baylor or any other school that breaks rules?  I don't know how they can be taken seriously anymore.

Are you suggesting they were to be taken seriously before that situation?

On 2/8/2017 at 9:35 PM, edluvar said:

On 3/18/2017 at 4:42 PM, VandalPride97 said:

What ever happened to Miami?  They had blow, hookers and a ponzi scheme.

Don't you both agree that hookers and blow should be included in the COA? I believe it would help mitigate early draft declarations. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

9 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Don't you both agree that hookers and blow should be included in the COA? I believe it would help mitigate early draft declarations. 

Especially from Miami...

NCAA will require transgender locker rooms and a ban on the Confederate flag's on gloves or helmets.and one less schollie in 2076.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

On 5/2/2017 at 7:50 PM, RoscoesDad said:

They say money is the root of all evil. I only agree that it is 98% of the time. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.