fbpack

UNLV @ Nevada

Just now, 4UNLV said:

poor poyser can't even hit his FTs...i feel sorry for the guy.

When he can't shoot. He goes from 4-star to 1-star SUU player.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

2 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

no way, lol.

I actually have Reno -12 1/2 :shots:

Are you here?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Are you here?

No way my dude.

Easiest $100 bet I've ever made.

Muss gets up for these games...as shown in your pregame with Buffer and new Uni's and his excitement last season when they won. He hypes up this rivalry. He knows its one of the few things important for his season.

Combine that with UNR's shooters and then UNLV's new coaching staff and 12 underwhelming newcomers who have no clue about this rivalry?

This is an easy 25 pt win IMO.

• Like 2

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

3 minutes ago, brillio said:

I think the announcers just said we have our largest crowd ever? 11,800? 

Yes 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

No way my dude.

Muss gets up for these games...as shown in your pregame with Buffer and new Uni's and his excitement last season when they won. He hypes up this rivalry. He knows its one of the few things important for his season.

Combine that with UNR's shooters and then UNLV's new coaching staff and 12 underwhelming newcomers who have no clue about this rivalry?

Yeah, I'm kicking myself right now. Reno wants these games... a lot.

21 hours ago, TK_05 said:

i try and get up and talk some shit but the typical reno-response is something along the lines of "omg unlv fans care a lot! reno must be in your head"

make up your mind. fight fire with fire. i'm tired of dropping dimes while the forgotten up north drop shit sandwiches 

I've never once seen anything along those lines posted. 

16 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

No way my dude.

We might go into the half up 25 :blink: 

Just now, toonkee said:

This is literally a nightmare for UNLV.

Like the cannon game.

Fudge!

Cannon game was much worse...........UNLV should have beaten UNR in FB or t least been in it right to the end......and at HOME

This was so obvious - UNR's been salivating for a week over this game........the only question is how bad will it get 

• Like 1