mugtang

Super Bowl Thread

13 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

I have to agree with you on that but he did say he wanted to play 3 more seasons.

I'm not one to root for injuries. That being said, I want to see Suh and Wake combine to retire Brady next season. Not in a way that will cause him issues in retirement, but something that will prevent him from playing football any longer. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The Patriots success does make me wonder if this is how NBA fans feel about my Spurs. It feels like far more hatred has been directed towards LeBron though. 

The Spurs are different, for one, they haven't cheated.  Everyone respects the Spurs 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, renoskier said:

The Spurs are different, for one, they haven't cheated.  Everyone respects the Spurs 

And TIm Duncan is likeable whereas Brady looks like he is smirking at everyone who isn't him with every facial expression

• Like 3

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

28 minutes ago, renoskier said:

tim-duncan-e1337964709896.jpg

Before Duncan entered beloved old man basketball player age, the Spurs were viewed as whiny, dirty, and boring for a solid decade.

horry-vs-nash-o.gif

• Like 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I would say that I'm amazed at what I saw tonight, but considering the run of dramatic finishes in title games of the NCAAT, NBA finals, World Series, and CFBCG that we have witnessed in the last 10 months, this is par. We will never see a year's worth of dramatic finishes and comebacks in championships of the five major sports that we've seen over the last year.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

22 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

I would say that I'm amazed at what I saw tonight, but considering the run of dramatic finishes in title games of the NCAAT, NBA finals, World Series, and CFBCG that we have witnessed in the last 10 months, this is par. We will never see a year's worth of dramatic finishes and comebacks in championships of the five major sports that we've seen over the last year.

Great point! Sports fans are on one hell of a run.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, Lobonado said:

The game was won in the trenches. In the first half, the Falcons were getting pressure on Brady. Second half, they couldn't even touch him.

Exactly Brady isn't the hero.

As in every game it was won when Brady was able to stand back in the pocket for as long as he wanted in the second half.    Everyone worshiping Brady is a moron.   There is a reason Belichick picks QB's in the late rounds and offensive and defensive lineman early.  He knows what wins games.

40 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

As in every game it was won when Brady was able to stand back in the pocket for as long as he wanted in the second half.    Everyone worshiping Brady is a moron.   There is a reason Belichick picks QB's in the late rounds and offensive and defensive lineman early.  He knows what wins games.

Bahahahaha.

Thank you to whoever's sock you are.

Edit:  2016 3rd round pick QB Jocoby Brissett laughed at your post too.  As did 2014 2nd round pick Jimmy G.   As did 2011 3rd round pick Ryan Mallett. As did Aztec for life Kevin O'Connell (2008 3rd round).  The Patriots have not drafted an Offrnsive Lineman in the first 3 rounds since 2011.

8 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

This dude a crazy fuk.

I hate the Patriots.

I still think it's more coaching than Brady.  The Belicock is so far ahead of what the rest of the coaches are doing with regards to his scheme and what he throws at teams.

Brady's an all time great, don't get me wrong, but I'd take the Belicock for my coach over Brady as my QB.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, bitteraztec said:

Bahahahaha.

Thank you to whoever's sock you are.

Edit:  2016 3rd round pick QB Jocoby Brissett laughed at your post too.  As did 2014 2nd round pick Jimmy G.   As did 2011 3rd round pick Ryan Mallett. As did Aztec for life Kevin O'Connell (2008 3rd round).  The Patriots have not drafted an Offrnsive Lineman in the first 3 rounds since 2011.

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

This dude a crazy fuk.

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

I hate the Patriots.

I still think it's more coaching than Brady.  The Belicock is so far ahead of what the rest of the coaches are doing with regards to his scheme and what he throws at teams.

Brady's an all time great, don't get me wrong, but I'd take the Belicock for my coach over Brady as my QB.

With average protection in the first half.  The same kind of protection Ryan and most NFL QB's deal with every game.

Brady's greatness was worth 3 points.

Fanboys are so fucking hilarious, they watch football every weekend for decades and still know nothing about the game.

The Falcons defense was gassed at the end. Quinn, Shanahan, and Ryan are going to be second guessing the play selection that took them out of FG range for the rest of their careers. Run the ball up the middle twice, then kick a FG, and you're Super Bowl Champions. Instead you have Ryan taking a sack, and then a hold on the next play takes them completely out of FG range. That's the game right there. 

• Like 1