Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

For our AAC Posters

I have created an aacboard for you guys with unique themes for each of your teams.  The board is located here www.aac-board.com.  While I want you to continue posting here, this is an alternative to CSNBBS and will be moderated the same as the mwcboard.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

26 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

I can really see it taking off and the themes look great!

Thank you!  I hope so.  @cgzpack created the headers so props to him. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

mug... conspiring with the enemy... YOU CAPITALIST PIG! Trump would be sooo proud of you! :P

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

28 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Mug will just need to parade around as a fan of, whatever UNR's equivalent is in the AAC. Tulane minus the academics?

Temple...the public school in Philly that thinks they're a private school like their buddies Penn, Nova, St Joe's, La Salle

mem skyline sig.jpeg

4 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

mug needs to arrange for the MWC board to 'go down' a few times and redirect to the aac-board to get the ole traffic flowing, lol

when this board goes down, I actually get more work done.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 2/4/2017 at 1:55 PM, mugtang said:

I have created an aacboard for you guys with unique themes for each of your teams.  The board is located here http://www.aac-board.com/  While I want you to continue posting here, this is an alternative to CSNBBS and will be moderated the same as the mwcboard.  

Look at you, the Arby's of college athletics message boards. I chose Arby's because I dig their horsey sauce.

1 minute ago, crixus said:

Look at you, the Arby's of college athletics message boards. I chose Arby's because I dig their horsey sauce. 

We have the meats!

I did my part for team mugtang and posted on the new site a couple of times. I don't know much about the AAC, but I made an effort. B)

Mugtang,

Thank you very much for new AAC Board.  Frequent AAC visitors know to find the AAC link in your initial post of this thread. 

I suggest you put the AAC Message Board link, bright and bold, at the very top of MWC message board.  And vica versa.  Put a bright and bold MWC message board link at the top of the AAC Message Board.  

The low activity on the AAC Board may be due that readers and posters are not aware of it.  A link within a message within a thread is not visible enough.

37 minutes ago, Tulsa Guy said:

Mugtang,

Thank you very much for new AAC Board.  Frequent AAC visitors know to find the AAC link in your initial post of this thread. 

I suggest you put the AAC Message Board link, bright and bold, at the very top of MWC message board.  And vica versa.  Put a bright and bold MWC message board link at the top of the AAC Message Board.  

The low activity on the AAC Board may be due that readers and posters are not aware of it.  A link within a message within a thread is not visible enough.

That's a good idea.  I'll highlight it.  Thanks!

I have another idea I can put an announcement at the top of the forum.  I'll do that too. 

9 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

I feel like I'm spamming that board but I've put out 'bait' for ECU, Memphis, USF, and even expansion posters lol...just gotta get some conversations going!

If I could spam csnbbs I would. But that would be poor form.