Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Which of your 2017 recruits are going to be all MWC?..

Guest Cowboy Junky
3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Moves well for his size.

Agreed. I like him. He looks a little faster than Arnold. That's what I like about both of them. They can both pull(which is necessary for a center in a power running offense) and drive people into the ground.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Moves well for his size.

We made an effort in this class of going for OL from pro style and run heavy offenses (hard to find these days). We have a couple under the radar mauler type guys who have little pass blocking experience, but our OL coach likes it that way so he has couple years to teach them the right technique and they don't have bad habits. Our starting OL will be young, so this class has time to develop. Besides Gudino, who should be in 2 deep this year.

Guest Cowboy Junky
2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Isiah Moore.  4 star OT.  Multiple P5 offers.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5221044/isiah-moore

Drake Beasley.  Offers from most the PAC despite not playing his senior year.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/3900873/drake-beasley

Chase Cord.  Big arm.  4.5 speed.  Arizona's all time TD record holder.  MVP of the Blue-Grey all star.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/2977591/chase-cord

Jermani Brown. 4 star athlete.  Offers from across the country, Michigan State, Wisconson, UNC etc.. etc... Will play CB

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4367952/jermani-brown

Aisa Kelemete.  Came down to us and USC.  Suck it trojans.  DE.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6316509/aisa-kelemete

These are the 5 that have me most excited.

I think I like Jermani Brown the most. He looks like he has the athleticism to be an elite level MWC corner.

25 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

Yeah, like calling our defense scoring points before our defense scored a bunch of points, like telling Boise douchers Allen was a better qb than Rypien after two games in the season were played, or by saying our weakness was the read option before we got lit up by three different read option teams.

I occasionally miss, but I would rather do that and get multiple hits, then be the MWCboards biggest douchebag: too nutless to predict anything but what someones mom is going to do.

I don't have to defend my ability to prognosticate sports. My family fills rooms with trophies.

lmfao, keep going man.  Don't stop.

16 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

I think I like Jermani Brown the most. He looks like he has the athleticism to be an elite level MWC corner.

Yea I think he will be a good one.  Isiah Moore will make the most instant impact I think.  6'5 315 with next to no body fat.  Super athletic and physically ready.  Crazy strong.

Brown could play right away as a return man.  Going to an interesting year.

Allen Trieu, "Wyoming has one of the sleeper classes in the entire country this year." 

I could agree with that assessment. This year's recruiting class went above and beyond the needs of the team. Next year can't get here soon enough!

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

24 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Allen Trieu, "Wyoming has one of the sleeper classes in the entire country this year." 

I could agree with that assessment. This year's recruiting class went above and beyond the needs of the team. Next year can't get here soon enough!

Who is that?

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Who is that?

He's with Scout.  His interview is posted on the MWC Board.  He thinks Alonzo Velasquez (an OL we signed) is the 3rd best signing in the MWC.

Everybody is excited about their class.  Lots of sleepers and lots of bleepers.  While I'm excited about ours, I've always been excited about ours...and you know how that goes....

The World Needs More Cowboys!

42 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Wyo has one of the sleeper classes in the entire country for one, and only one, reason.  Bohl!  Not only with what he got, but how he can develop kids.

7 minutes ago, pokebball said:

He's with Scout.  His interview is posted on the MWC Board.  He thinks Alonzo Velasquez (an OL we signed) is the 3rd best signing in the MWC.

Everybody is excited about their class.  Lots of sleepers and lots of bleepers.  While I'm excited about ours, I've always been excited about ours...and you know how that goes....

I found that interesting to be honest. There wasn't a lot of talk about Alonzo compared to other recruits even among the Cowboy community.  Looking forward to see if Trieu's high praise pans out.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

1 minute ago, roughrider said:

Is a guy a sleeper if he's called a 'sleeper' before he sets foot on campus?  

Well, you've got projected sleepers and proven sleepers.  But once they prove themselves, they never were sleepers, were they?

Guest Dr. Dre
3 hours ago, Bob said:

I bet you wear transparent underpants and watch yourself poop your pants in the mirror. 

only when your wife is around to clean it up

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

"Wyoming has one of the sleeper classes in the entire country this year." 

that's because no one knows where WHYome is.