Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Nevada @Boise St

30 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

The fact that this thread is just at its 3rd page is the reason why this game is a one bid league. 

I disagree, fan support is the least of our problems. We have the best attendance of all the non P6 leagues, and I believe in good years we're better than the Pac 12. Our problem is were in a region of the country that doesn't produce a lot of basketball talent so we need to get leftovers of the east coast, california, and texas.

36 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

the Broncos cold shooting in 2nd half was downright weird.

All that matters is the tourney at the Tommy and Mack in March anyways.

Good game!.

Boise has been shooting terribly the last couple weeks 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Only positive in this game is Hutch.  Only player with a semblance of offense tonight.  Duncan sucks now the entire month of January.

It's been an off year for Donut. He was supposed to play a bigger part this year and his pts, fg%, 3p%, rb, ast, blk, stl are all down from last year. TOs are the same as last year, however 

7 minutes ago, fbpack said:

The only way to beat us is down low Fresno? New Mexico? Who else has a beast interior?

Man Foster really hurt the team with his selfish actions

Last year we had AJ West quit early on, then the Foster stuff this year. Not having great luck with a consistent big man lol

8k3esKz.png

14 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Talent just isn't there to compete with Nevada. Hutchison can't do it all himself. Duncan is a huge disappointment this year. Everyone has disappeared.

I think we are a bad matchup for you guys. You can beat a lot of good teams with your style of ball. But the things that kill us aren't what Boise excels at. Fresno and New Mexico terrify me in the tournament, but I think you match up better with them than we do.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I think we are a bad matchup for you guys. You can beat a lot of good teams with your style of ball. But the things that kill us aren't what Boise excels at. Fresno and New Mexico terrify me in the tournament, but I think you match up better with them than we do.

I dunno.. all 3 have beat the shit out of us.

13 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

the Broncos cold shooting in 2nd half was downright weird.

All that matters is the tourney at the Tommy and Mack in March anyways.

Good game!.

Getting the one-seed is important.  The tourney will determine the auto-bid but there is plenty to play for in the regular season.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman