Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

Women's march/protest

5 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

So you're fine with all of that shit?  

What are you talking about? Hundreds of thousands of people marched today and it was completely peaceful. Pardon me if I'm not willing to search the internet to find the comments of D-list celebrities about Trump's kids in order to condemn them. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

There hasn't been a backlash like this that I can recall.  The lunatic left has outdone themselves.  

That's because you probably only know sane ish conservatives.

If I hear again after mentioning any political item that I am a sheep, the mainstream media is controlling me at the behest of Them, and,Um, hillary smells like sulfur and has flies land on her because she's a demon I'll... Grit my teeth because at some point I know what the response will be and if I don't want to hear it I should just talk about sports.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

There hasn't been a backlash like this that I can recall.  The lunatic left has outdone themselves.  

we've never had a president who deserved it this much.

6 minutes ago, happycamper said:

When has any reaction to the political opposition been reasoned and grand?

If I remember correctly Andrew Jackson referee to some members of the opposition as animal fornicators. there has been some nasty shyt said throughout history.  I'm reveling in the complete role reversal though. I remember when Obama was elected it was like the end of the world and the dems were telling everyone to quit being ridiculous. now the shoe is on the other foot.

1 hour ago, Jwherb said:

Bruh,  you've clearly lived in a cave the past 8 years.  

Can we at least agree that wingnuts on both sides have said some really stupid,  deplorable stuff?  Can we start there? 

Yes we can.  However it is a main tenet of the left that power and influence adds exponential multipliers towards the gravity of sentiments.  You can not really compare a celebrity with hundreds of thousand of social media follower to old uncle joe bob.  You can not have it both ways.

The left needs to denounce their radicals who hold positions of influence that the insane right has never had.  They refuse to.  That is on you.

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

You lie! He's too dead to say hi. Maybe I should've qualified it and said modern times.

Buy you didn't. and I couldn't resist bringing him up twice in the same thread about awful presidents.

9 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

What are you talking about? Hundreds of thousands of people marched today and it was completely peaceful. Pardon me if I'm not willing to search the internet to find the comments of D-list celebrities about Trump's kids in order to condemn them. 

Remind me again what they are marching about. Sour grapes over a lost election?  Women pissed off because we don't have a prez with a V?  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Why are so many right wing snowflakes triggered by folks who want to spend their Saturday marching? I don't get it. It's like so many other things that seem to trigger the far right. If you don't want to march, don't. If you're against abortion, don't have one. If you're against same sex marriage, don't get married to the same sex.

God dammit, the GOP used to be about personal freedom and individual responsibility. I just don't understand all the time spent whining and bitching about how other folks choose to run there lives and spend their time. You don't want to do any of those things, great, me either. Today, I choose to take my little boy to the basketball game, no one cared. Why can't it be that way with these other things?

4 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Why are so many right wing snowflakes triggered by folks who want to spend their Saturday marching? I don't get it. It's like so many other things that seem to trigger the far right. If you don't want to march, don't. If you're against abortion, don't have one. If you're against same sex marriage, don't get married to the same sex.

God dammit, the GOP used to be about personal freedom and individual responsibility. I just don't understand all the time spent whining and bitching about how other folks choose to run there lives and spend their time. You don't want to do any of those things, great, me either. Today, I choose to take my little boy to the basketball game, no one cared. Why can't it be that way with these other things?

Yer mom. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

19 minutes ago, happycamper said:

That's because you probably only know sane ish conservatives.

If I hear again after mentioning any political item that I am a sheep, the mainstream media is controlling me at the behest of Them, and,Um, hillary smells like sulfur and has flies land on her because she's a demon I'll... Grit my teeth because at some point I know what the response will be and if I don't want to hear it I should just talk about sports.

And this has what to do about the march or the general behavior of the dims since the election? 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

And this has what to do about the march or the general behavior of the dims since the election? 

Don't be a shitlib and bother responding to me if you're gonna be this stupid.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

14 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Remind me again what they are marching about. Sour grapes over a lost election?  Women pissed off because we don't have a prez with a V?  

Nah, we marched simply to show that a lot of us oppose people who think like you. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 minutes ago, renoskier said:

It's almost as if....we're all humans...yet people group the masses as if they fall under a single category!

I'm GOP. I don't care about the march. Didn't bother me one bit. I laughed. I rolled my eyes. I cringed. I laughed again. Like some said before. Some of these people voted for Trump.

Today was a great representation of our democracy.

Some meant well. Some meant harm. Some didn't even know what they were doing. Some were there to disrupt. Some were there to just visualize.

If anything came out of this...It's that now these people know how much support they have for each other. For if Planned Parenthood does become defunded, All each protestor would have to do is donate $2.50 each and that would cover what the government doesn't want to pay for.

All is well, For Rice is gone.