Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

Women's march/protest

Lots of really big protests for women's rights. What rights are they marching for?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Some of these signs at these protests.  

IMG_8533.JPG

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I went to the Boise one.  It was fine.  It's mostly about human rights and making a statement to the new regime to support those rights.  

I don't really get marching and protesting but I was there supporting many wimminz I know,  so it's cool.  

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

I just got done marching with both my daughters. They carried their babies in slings. It wasn't a protest per se, more just turning out to make our presence known. It was pretty massive. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

10 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

I went to the Boise one.  It was fine.  It's mostly about human rights and making a statement to the new regime to support those rights.  

I don't really get marching and protesting but I was there supporting many wimminz I know,  so it's cool.  

8 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I just got done marching with both my daughters. They carried their babies in slings. It wasn't a protest per se, more just turning out to make our presence known. It was pretty massive. 

Just finished with my wife and daughter here in Bend. I was impressed by the size of the event. Like you said, not a protest per se. Just a show of solidarity and opposition. 

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

WTF is that about?

14 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

What rights have been trampled on? 

Dins are phucking nutz

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

20 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

Translation: trolling for tang.

18 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Hey - @halfmanhalfbronco. I may have accidentally deleted your post. I thought it was a duplicate/dp. Sorry. 

No worries.  I will repost it here.

@Jwherb all my female family members went as well and they all voted for Trump.  From all accounts it was pretty cool, wish I would have gone.  I am guessing by the timing of your post you left early?  Apparently it was somewhat bipartisan, which is neat.  

However women have it great in America.  An entire k-12 education system more beneficial to learning styles more common in females than males.  Good looking females are far more likely to thrive in America based on their aesthetics then good looking men.  Granted all the rights of democracy without the burdens of  military service.  People help females more when they are in need then males and unlike males they do not receive the stigma for accepting help.  On dates they are likely to have things paid for them.  They receive free money from men at far higher rate then men receive free money  from females.

The idea that women are a systemically oppressed group in the USA is freaking laughable