Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Air Force at UNLV

2 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Eh, you obviously can't compare UNLV and AF's programs, but they've split their last 8 games with you

AFA always plays us tough.

It's been that zone D. Rice could never figure it out and this years team simply lacks talent to dribble penetrate or make the right pass if they do get in the paint.

Mooring the exception though. That kid is light years better than he was in November.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.  Healthcare and banking are the two most regulated industries by the government, and both are absolute disasters.

Yes because letting bankers run wild and no licensing of doctors would be better - I would be a doctor tomorrow handing out loans for health care ! 

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Yes because letting bankers run wile and licensing of doctors would be better - I would be a doctor tomorrow handing out loans for health care ! 

Yo lets keep the politics garbage on the OT board.

1 minute ago, BestintheWest said:

It's been that zone D. Rice could never figure it out and this years team simply lacks talent to dribble penetrate or make the right pass if they do get in the paint.

Mooring the exception though. That kid is light years better than he was in November.

Always been pesky for us too. Their win at the buzzer in 2013 likely cost us a 2 seed, which would have helped us avoid Harvard. Always a what if that I think about

2 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

AFA has given most MWC teams close games - Style, pace, back-door cuts......whatever it is, AF can close what might be seen as a wide gap 

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

AFA has given most MWC teams close games - Style, pace, back-door cuts......whatever it is, AF can close what might be seen as a wide gap 

Im surprised at the lack of back door cuts AFA ran? Did they only get like 1? From what I remember.

1 minute ago, BestintheWest said:

Im surprised at the lack of back door cuts AFA ran? Did they only get like 1? From what I remember.

True......AFA didn't use the back door cuts like usual......not sure if AF opted for new options or Menzies had UNLV prepped to shut it down.

Saw AF play Fresno & they were running BD cuts and scoring 

29 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

god DAMN IT the only time I bet UNLV all year and Van banks in another 3 to f*ck up my cover

That whole game was just one bad beat after another.

24 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I had been wondering that too. But I also thought that MM did a pretty good job in preparing them for that, those back door lanes just weren't always there. 

Didn't expect much this year but think Marvin is a good Coach and did well throwing a team together to compete in MWC. I like some of the players growing with some Star Recruits coming in. Think we have a good Point Guard going forward with Mooring.