Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Say something nice about Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

He came out on this board.  Took some balls, IMO

Was not aware....ok. Still think it's odd that he's labeling a SCOTUS decision as some accomplishment by Barry and a shining moment for the president. That's like saying the best moment of the Dallas Cowboys season was when Julio Jones had a 300 yard game. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

19 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Was not aware....ok. Still think it's odd that he's labeling a SCOTUS decision as some accomplishment by Barry and a shining moment for the president. That's like saying the best moment of the Dallas Cowboys season was when Julio Jones had a 300 yard game. 

I see your point.  But I took his post to mean he was happy the WH was lit up in rainbow colors and he felt the POTUS had his back.

But I could be entirely wrong and he was crediting Obama for something the SC did under O's watch.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

21 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I see your point.  But I took his post to mean he was happy the WH was lit up in rainbow colors and he felt the POTUS had his back.

But I could be entirely wrong and he was crediting Obama for something the SC did under O's watch.  

correct...

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

@UofMTigers might be an insane liberal, but I really respect the guy.  Hell he has even changed his positions on some issues from when he first started posting, which is a sign of a man genuinely interested in reading information provided to him, something I can not say for some of my fellow republicans on this site.-_-

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@UofMTigers might be an insane liberal, but I really respect the guy.  Hell he has even changed his positions on some issues from when he first started posting, which is a sign of a man genuinely interested in reading information provided to him, something I can not say for some of my fellow republicans on this site.-_-

thank you...I really do try to hear people out and if they make a good point, then I'll say so :-)

mem skyline sig.jpeg

6 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

He got UBL.  He did what he could to eleminate as many terrorists as he could. 

He handled the transition well.  

I wish him well in the next chapter of his life.  

1. He didn't puss out on making the call to take out Osama when they knew where he was. 

2. He has a good sense of humor. Such as when he referred to the corpsmen he was speaking to as "corpse men" as in a dead body corpse. What? He wasn't joking, that was a serious f-up? OK nevermind. 

3. His GENERAL policy on confronting Putin with things like sanctions for the many things he's done is the right approach. 

4. The idea of being open to having a dialog with N Korea is the right approach. 

Can't think of anything else. 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Yes it did.  I admire that, especially on a place like this where it can be a testosterone filled place.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Obama's ability to lie to the American people.... His opposition to same sex marriage, if you like your doctor..., ACA will save families$3,500 / year.  On par with bubba.

110926run_defense710.jpg

When Barack Obama was first elected, I thought he was an arrogant narcissist asshole who looked down his nose at his vile lowly subjects. Over time I believe the stresses of the office and realities of life changed his character a bit. Although Obama still made some very partisan comments, he became a lot more tolerable, and dare I say even fun, during the latter part of his second term. Put another way, I believe he became somewhat less partisan and more presidential. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

56 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

When Barack Obama was first elected, I thought he was an arrogant narcissist asshole who looked down his nose at his vile lowly subjects. Over time I believe the stresses of the office and realities of life changed his character a bit. Although Obama still made some very partisan comments, he became a lot more tolerable, and dare I say even fun, during the latter part of his second term. Put another way, I believe he became somewhat less partisan and more presidential. 

I have to say by the end he became the President to all of us.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

5 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

He truly wanted what was best for America. Can't say that about the new guy...or the old guy.

We will see you seem to know everything which from my experience means that man doesn't know anything.

It is interesting to note the President Trump is know as the President of the working man. If he follows thru on that he will win the union Democrats again and get 4 more years. Working class America overwhelming voted for Trump. The Elites or so called elites California and New York voted overwhelming for the most elitist candidate we have ever had. 

You know the interesting thing I have been claiming for years the Democratic party is the party for the rich and elite. No one would listen. Right or wrong my perception is now the perception of those who voted for Trump. Not surprisingly again I'm right. I'm the light of wisdom among the darkness in here. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

25 minutes ago, robe said:

I have to say by the end he became the President to all of us.

Damn you Robe for making me "like" one of your posts. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg