Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Say something nice about Obama

He at least tried to put together a healthcare plan that was more than emergency only.  Pushed it way too fast and too much muck was pushed into it by all parties.

Enacted policy to help Veterans into the workforce.

Put up with a lot of hate, much of which had little to do with his policies, with about as much patience as possible.

Sweet jumpshot.  Needs to work on throwing a baseball though.

Called Kanye a jackass while president.

Would frick you up with the military.

Was not afraid to change his opinions on immediately pulling people out of the wars and closing Gitmo once he had actual information.

Would actually call out inner-city crime, right in those communities.

he picked out a bitchin' pad 10 mins from the White House...nice taste! (I hear they will have to continue the retaining wall all the way across the front for security reasons)

160525142925-obamas-house-1-exlarge-169.

rs_4016201223283.jpg

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Bronco2007 said:

Thanks for bringing races closer together 

yeah, it's just a coincidence that racial issues become a major problem for the first black president in America...lol, next you'll tell me the next President got elected off a platform of nationalism as backlash for said first black president...oh wait, that's exactly what happened.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

9 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

yeah, it's just a coincidence that racial issues become a major problem for the first black president in America...lol, next you'll tell me the next President got elected off a platform of nationalism as backlash for said first black president...oh wait, that's exactly what happened.

In 2009 voting for Obama for no other reason other than he was black is somehow not racist but voting for trump becuase he's white is... lol 

Love the way he brought the country together, ended racial tensions, closed Guantanamo, had the red line in Syria, ended the conflict in Iraq and halted the rising healthcare premiums. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

Love the way he brought the country together, ended racial tensions, closed Guantanamo, had the red line in Syria, ended the conflict in Iraq and halted the rising healthcare premiums. 

Where can I buy the magic wand, and have we delivered that to Trump to MAGA yet? 

Obama is a good man, father and husband.  He and his family were classy people.  They represented the United States well as the first family.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Where can I buy the magic wand, and have we delivered that to Trump to MAGA yet? 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Unfortunately, that level of success can't be duplicated by just anyone. There's no such wand. Obama is truly the GOAT for getting all that done. 

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Obama is a good man, father and husband.  He and his family were classy people.  They represented the United States well as the first family.  

Completely agree.....all measuring sticks for success......as manager of your local Dairy Queen. 

5 minutes ago, Bronco2007 said:

Thanks for being our first black president. You nailed it 

Racist 

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

Unfortunately, that level of success can't be duplicated by just anyone. There's no such wand. Obama is truly the GOAT for getting all that done. 

Was he supposed to magically make everyone friends, and end wars in regions that have essentially always been in conflict?  I say he failed at what I believe to be a good idea in getting healthcare to the masses, and found him to actually be smart and listen to the experts which resulted in keeping troops on the ground over there for as long as reasonably possible (especially after the boondoggled SOFA in Iraq) and keep Gitmo open.

You essentially had expectations of him not listening to staff, and doing a social paradigm shift never even coming close to have been achieved.  Your hopes in Trump need to be exponentially lower.  The big policy failure is ACA, and even that is being accepted in parts for the exact tenets he campaigned on.  :shrug: