Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UofMTigers

Inaugurating bigly...

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Trump voters are still scared to reveal themselves.  Give those snowflakes time and if Trump doesn't frick up, they shall burst out of those cocoons like butterflies.

It was raining in 2017 and not 2009

In 2009 the unemployment rate was about double as today 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I'm going to do my best SDSU fan impression -

"That first photo is before kickoff."

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

5 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Trump voters are still scared to reveal themselves.  Give those snowflakes time and if Trump doesn't frick up, they shall burst out of those cocoons like butterflies.

Am I the only one finding calling someone "snowflake" racist?

Just now, Bronco2007 said:

Am I the only one finding calling someone "snowflake" racist?

Nah....YRF once saw a bottle of ketchup that was racist. I'm sure he agrees with u 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Wrong team.  We go with "we are behind the camera"  Everyone uses the before kickoff.

Touché 

6 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Nah....YRF once saw a bottle of ketchup that was racist. I'm sure he agrees with u 

#rentfree

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

16 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

So scared of rain?  I'll allow it.  :cheers:

You ever see what happens to a snowflake when it starts raining?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Trump supporters do manual labor, can't take days off.

That excuse is what they're using, "Trump supporters actually work, unlike Obama freeloaders". Oh, and InfoWars is apparently claiming that BLM was actively preventing people from attending. 

:lol: