Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Impeach Trump site is already up and running.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And they are already changing the WH website:

Just moments after President Donald Trump took the oath of office Friday, the official White House website was transformed into a set of policy pledges offering the broad contours of the Trump administration's top priorities — including fierce support for law enforcement bordering on vigilantism, :rolleyes: the seeming immediate elimination of the White House's policy page on climate change and a notable absence of any directives involving President Obama's Affordable Care Act.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/20/moments-after-taking-the-oath-president-trump-transforms-white-house-website/#comments

5 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

I always thought the Obama girls were on "The Spectrum", but thought it was not kosher to say it out loud.

It still isn't....?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

26 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Barron is in my top 3 Trump's. I like that kid, he delivers.

Pretty sure he's a mute

I'm surprised Ivanka's not with all of those repressed memories

No daddy I don't want to sleep in your bed tonight

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

15 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

I always thought the Obama girls were on "The Spectrum", but thought it was not kosher to say it out loud.

I'm glad the press is taking the same tack with Barron. :huh:

What is the spectrum?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

What is the spectrum?

I'm guessing autism. Because nothing screams autistic like playing beerpong and smoking weed at Coachella. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Pretty sure he's a mute

I've seen Melania kind of chew him out twice today. Biggest day of his dad's life and he couldn't be more bored. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

13 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Pretty sure he's a mute

Pictures are creepy as frick, but I don't think it's going to that extreme.  At least, I really hope it doesn't.  I would know we reach true Idiocracy mode if that were the case.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

I've seen Melania kind of chew him out twice today. Biggest day of his dad's life and he couldn't be more bored. 

Ehh... until "here comes the bride" played I was bored at my own wedding. Waiting is boring and listening to lectures is boring.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

45 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Barron is in my top 3 Trump's. I like that kid, he delivers.

Agree.  

Dude is an icon already. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

1 minute ago, roswellcoug said:

I didn't mean it that way at all.  I just liked how he was so bored by all of it as a 10 year old should be.

2 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

I didn't mean it that way at all.  I just liked how he was so bored by all of it as a 10 year old should be.

I'm not giving you shade.

The autism video was "promoted" a bit by Rosie O'Donnell and some media covered it. Just calling out the usual double standard.