Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Trump inauguration speech leaked - very short! Sad!

25 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You're mocking a doctoral student

OH MY GAWD!!! A doctoral student??? I would never offend someone so important. He must literally have read all the books!! I apologize.....can I have his autograph? I've never interacted with someone so great. If you could see me now I'm literally bowing down. I feel like halfsy at a Justin Bieber concert right now. Hey @mugtangdid you know we had a doctoral student in our midst? How can we get that announcement pinned? I'm sure everyone will be so excited!!

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

21 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Well, I was going to say that that didn't apply to you. You're wrong and an asshole. 

So you're just a typical comedian without a good punchline? I should've known.....

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

13 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

OH MY GAWD!!! A doctoral student??? I would never offend someone so important. He must literally have read all the books!! I apologize.....can I have his autograph? I've never interacted with someone so great. If you could see me now I'm literally bowing down. I feel like halfsy at a Justin Bieber concert right now. Hey @mugtangdid you know we had a doctoral student in our midst? How can we get that announcement pinned? I'm sure everyone will be so excited!!

Do these ever sound as stupid in your head as they look when posted?

11 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

So you're just a typical comedian without a good punchline? I should've known.....

Since you're the punchline, I guess "without a good punchline" is a fair analysis

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Do these ever sound as stupid in your head as they look when posted?

Fuq the NFL MVP....I'm moving YRF up to #1 on my speed dial. That degree will be worth tens of dollars. I'm so impressed!!

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

Melania is probably thinking "becoming FLOTUS wasn't part of the mail order bride brochure". 

I wonder if she's going to dress like Jackie O for his entire presidency, or if it was a one time deal.