Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Trump inauguration speech leaked - very short! Sad!

31 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Admittedly, not listening to his speech, or reading it, the best sentence I've heard repeated is "We are transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you, the people," said Trump. 

locker room talk

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Go read a book.

Maybe even the bible!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Maybe even the bible!

Only if I have your approval oh wise one! 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

Only if I have your approval oh wise one! 

Hey Coog, remember in The Big Lebowski when The Dude would say to Walter, "It's not that you're wrong, it's that you're an asshole"?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

#rentfree

Hey....like any good pseudointellectual, shouldn't you always quote your sources (me?) when stealing their lines? And speaking of chit stains...I have one in my pants right now that is worth more than you. Thanks for bringing that up. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Hey....like any good pseudointellectual, shouldn't you always quote your sources (me?) when stealing their lines? And speaking of chit stains...I have one in my pants right now that is worth more than you. Thanks for bringing that up. 

You think you made up rent free?

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Hey Coog, remember in The Big Lebowski when The Dude would say to Walter, "It's not that you're wrong, it's that you're an asshole"?

That was actually really good....at least someone around here has a sense of humor. Well done Happy

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You think you made up rent free?

I think it's a poor attempt at a comeback when someone literally just used it on u. At least let a day go buy before you use it again am I right? Have some pride....

I think it's a poor attempt at a comeback when someone literally just used it on u. At least let a day go buy before you use it again am I right? Have some pride....

#cucktears #rentfree #loser #sad

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

#sad

Speaking of sad....how's your day going? You seemed upset when you were cleaning our office urinals earlier. Things ok? Halfsy cheating on you? You at Union drinking your sorrows away? 

Signed - Concerned in Columbus 

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

Speaking of sad....how's your day going? You seemed upset when you were cleaning our office urinals earlier. Things ok? Halfsy cheating on you? You at Union drinking your sorrows away? 

Signed - Concerned in Columbus 

#rentfree #stalker #yourchildisntyours #cuck

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

1 minute ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

#rentfree #stalker #yourchildisntyours #cuck

Still just chasing me around and always one step behind. Story of your life.....

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Do you think he loves his wife's kid?

No need to bring kids into this....not my fault you and YRF can't have any. Blame God. 

14 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

That was actually really good....at least someone around here has a sense of humor. Well done Happy

Well, I was going to say that that didn't apply to you. You're wrong and an asshole. 

13 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

That's not how citation works tho

4 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

No need to bring kids into this....not my fault you and YRF can't have any. Blame God. 

You're mocking a doctoral student for not having kids while, if he had kids, you'd be all over his shit for not being responsible enough to have a job to care for his child

13 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Well, I was going to say that that didn't apply to you. You're wrong and an asshole. 

That's not how citation works tho

You're mocking a doctoral student for not having kids while, if he had kids, you'd be all over his shit for not being responsible enough to have a job to care for his child

I have Wyocuck to do that for me. He even buys little YRF Jr. plane tickets. First class!