Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Trump inauguration speech leaked - very short! Sad!

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Go read a book.

Just finished the art of the deal while sitting on a gold toilet and wiping my ass with $100 bills. Does that count?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 minute ago, Bronco2007 said:

So American 

U-S-A   U-S-A   U-S-A

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

21 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Just finished the art of the deal while sitting on a gold toilet and wiping my ass with $100 bills. Does that count?

What brand of color crayons did you use?

Hopefully not those cheap imports they pass out at restaurants.

25 minutes ago, MCDigger said:

What brand of color crayons did you use?

Hopefully not those cheap imports they pass out at restaurants.

It wasn't one crayon....it was a delightful mix of orange and yellow. And fuq the restaurant crayons. These were Tom Ford....Only poor people use one crayon. 

Admittedly, not listening to his speech, or reading it, the best sentence I've heard repeated is "We are transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you, the people," said Trump. 

Not sure anything will change, but man this resonates with me.  I'd love to see it.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Admittedly, not listening to his speech, or reading it, the best sentence I've heard repeated is "We are transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you, the people," said Trump. 

Not sure anything will change, but man this resonates with me.  I'd love to see it.

I really like

" Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING"!

5 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Eh... that one I didn't like. In populism the populist leader is the ideal of the "people" and so anything they do has the stamp and seal of the "people". 

He wasn't saying "let's decrease Washington interference on your life". He was saying "I'm going to take power from the Congress and give it to myself, the one true representative of the people". 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

We take America from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. America is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming DC and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great country ... it will endure. America  will survive!

8 minutes ago, Bronco2007 said:

We take America from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. America is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming DC and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great country ... it will endure. America  will survive!

24386342146_08255fd0d9_o.gif