Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Trump inauguration speech leaked - very short! Sad!

24 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

And where is YRF?

Making a Molotov brb

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

24 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

And where is YRF?

Making a Molotov brb

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

13 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Yup....fOSU....what's great about YRF though is that if you tip him a couple bucks, he'll carve a logo of your choosing onto the actual cake. It's pretty dam impressive to be honest. 

#rentfree #shitstain #fatalattraction

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

Don't overfill it, or it won't break.  :ph34r:

Now praying that the gods strike DC with a meteor. Wish me luck

Side note - currently at a bar and the tv is on CNN and this uber liberal dude (prolly unlv2001) is on the other end and he's literally shouting at the tv about how much he hates the media for portraying these protests as anything but peaceful. I kid you not, they're literally showing people busting windows, destroying cars and burning property on live tv and the guy is saying "yeah, but when did this even happen?". "How do we know that this isn't footage from the 90's?" "This is fake"  Dafuq is wrong with people? 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 minute ago, roswellcoug said:

The Tabernacle choir did you boys proud today

But how did you feel about the rabbi? That must've been conflicting for the deplorables

5 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

The Tabernacle choir did you boys proud today

But how did you feel about the rabbi? That must've been conflicting for the deplorables

It was tough, but the new National Day of Patriotism on September 11 will give us good opportunity to dislike Muslim and Jew alike.

Hopefully the protesters break into the parade route and attack the innocent high school kids playing tuba. I want bloodshed!

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

His obsession with you is getting creepy.

Sorry bro....didn't realize you guys were dating. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'll keep his name out of my mouth....unlike the way you....oh never mind.  Super happy for u guys. Hopefully I'm invited to the wedding. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

Sorry bro....didn't realize you guys were dating. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'll keep his name out of my mouth....unlike the way you....oh never mind.  Super happy for u guys. Hopefully I'm invited to the wedding. 

Go read a book.