Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Trump inauguration speech leaked - very short! Sad!

6 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

I've never seen two people less in love. 

Guess you haven't ever heard of Bill and Hillary Clinton then.....

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Never watched Seinfeld?  Bizarro world?..........ah nevermind.

I'm just an asshole. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Honestly, Bill banging Trump's daughter would be the best revenge Hillary is likely to get.

I am sure Bill will take "a hit for the team" on that one.  I mean, I would fall on that sword if I got Ivanka to fall on my sw........

Gonna just stop right there.  :D

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

And where is YRF?

Working.....and thank god....without his valiant effort today, our office wouldn't have fresh urinal cakes. 'Preciate it man! ??

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

Working.....and thank god....without his valiant effort today, our office wouldn't have fresh urinal cakes. 'Preciate it man! ??

OSU is such a shitty university that doctoral candidates change urinal cakes for work?  Guess I am glad I went to SDSU where we just ask if you want fries with that.  :rock:

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

OSU is such a shitty university that doctoral candidates change urinal cakes for work?  Guess I am glad I went to SDSU where we just ask if you want fries with that.  :rock:

Yup....fOSU....what's great about YRF though is that if you tip him a couple bucks, he'll carve a logo of your choosing onto the actual cake. It's pretty dam impressive to be honest. 

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Attacking cops with rocks.  Destroying cop cars.  Destroying businesses. Setting fires. Same old same old. 

#tolerance #onelove