Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Trump inauguration speech leaked - very short! Sad!

That would be amazing. 

[Note, I don't actually want anyone to blow up half of DC - but the reference was very good]

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

Trump's not wearing an American flag lapel pin!

Remember the brohahah whenever Obama did not wear that lapel pin?

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

2 hours ago, CPslograd said:

It's going to be very, very, special.

Everybody knows it.  Believe me.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

17 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

Trump's not wearing an American flag lapel pin!

Remember the brohahah whenever Obama did not wear that lapel pin?

One of the first things I noticed this morning.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I love this part of his speech "Today is the end of the Republic. The end of a regime that acquiesces to disorder. At this very moment in a system far from here, the New Republic lies to the galaxy while secretly supporting the treachery of the rogues of the Resistance. This fierce machine which you have built, upon which we stand will bring an end to the Senate, to their cherished fleet. All remaining systems will bow to the First Order and will remember this as the last day of the Republic"! I thought he nailed it. 

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

So about the speech.  Couldn't see it, any takeaways or is it just boilerplate stuff?

He thanked the "people of the world" for his election which was, you know, a little weird.

Other than that, yeah, basic maga stuff

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.