Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old_SD_Dude

El Chapo llega en los Estados Unidos

3 hours ago, renoskier said:

Not as cool as the blood bath to see who the next "el Chapo" is going to be.

Make Narocs Great Again! #elcharlie2017

charlie-sheen-feature.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 hours ago, renoskier said:

Not as cool as the blood bath to see who the next "el Chapo" is going to be.

Amazing what took place down south. Too much $ and an equally useless President (until today now we get a leader) set that mess in motion.

Guzman held an entire nation hostage and killed with impunity. I'm glad he will no longer walk the earth as a free man, but anyone who believes the killing and corruption in Mexico is going to stop because El Chapo is off the street is phucking delusional.

5 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Amazing what took place down south. Too much $ and an equally useless President (until today now we get a leader) set that mess in motion.

Which president? Guzman was growing poppy's and marijuana in the 60's, heavily involved in serious drug trade by the 80's and took over as the undisputed kingpin in 2003. Were all the presidents during that period "useless"?

10 hours ago, sean327 said:

Guzman held an entire nation hostage and killed with impunity. I'm glad he will no longer walk the earth as a free man, but anyone who believes the killing and corruption in Mexico is going to stop because El Chapo is off the street is phucking delusional.

Can't imagine anyone thinks that. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

I work with a few who believe it. 

Other cartels have just filled the void. If anything the fragmentation of the Sinaloa cartel has made things worse. It's certainly made things more violent. 

11 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Other cartels have just filled the void. If anything the fragmentation of the Sinaloa cartel has made things worse. It's certainly made things more violent. 

I agree. With Guzman out of the picture dudes will be coming out from under rocks to take his place. The war on drugs is nothing more than an elaborate game of whack-a-mole. What we should be doing is helping the people of Mexico root out the corruption that permeates the system from top to bottom. Until the people have the means to rise up and take the corrupt officials down things will remain the same.

Mexico has the means to be like Canada and the US. They have the natural resources, an able and willing workforce and the education system required to get there. There is no excuse for Mexico being a third world shithole.

6 hours ago, sean327 said:

I agree. With Guzman out of the picture dudes will be coming out from under rocks to take his place. The war on drugs is nothing more than an elaborate game of whack-a-mole. What we should be doing is helping the people of Mexico root out the corruption that permeates the system from top to bottom. Until the people have the means to rise up and take the corrupt officials down things will remain the same.

Mexico has the means to be like Canada and the US. They have the natural resources, an able and willing workforce and the education system required to get there. There is no excuse for Mexico being a third world shithole.

Corruption permeates all levels of government and most of the military. Hard to help. 

On 1/20/2017 at 0:20 AM, renoskier said:

Oh no, I think he'll end up in a super max, he won't be running shit.

BTW...Thanks Obama!

I guess they'll have to make room at the Federal Supermax in Florence, CO...that place has been described as "a clean version of hell".