Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

The End Is Here!

Well folks, the end is here! Tomorrow at Noon (ET) the Beast is unleashed...

Image result for mad trump

And no, I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative with a conscience. Were doomed.

Image result for Mic Drop 

We will be fine.  I haven't seen this much irrational fear about a Presidential Inauguration since January 20, 2009.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What is everybody doing for the end of the world?

MWCBoarding, you?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

MWCBoarding, you?

Probs.  Might go out to dinner.  Will be talking down some of my friends I am sure.  Picking out a new heavy bag for the garage but might save that for Saturday.

Might usher in the end of the world with a 6er of something nice.  Maybe fill up my growler at the Edge.

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

We will be fine.  I haven't seen this much irrational fear about a Presidential Inauguration since January 20, 2009.

I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow, I'm concerned about potential civil unrest getting out of control.:duel:

Just now, westfan said:

I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow, I'm concerned about potential civil unrest getting out of control.:duel:

Oh there are going to be riots tomorrow.  I said over the summer that if Clinton wins republicans will go to work the next day.  If Trump wins there will be riots.  Looks like I'm going to be proven right!

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Oh there are going to be riots tomorrow.  I said over the summer that if Clinton wins republicans will go to work the next day.  If Trump wins there will be riots.  Looks like I'm going to be proven right!

Sad that it even has to be that way. 

7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Hey, each side reacts exactly the same!!! I have been guaranteed this.

40 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What is everybody doing for the end of the world?

Drinking beer, and smoking a brisket.

42 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I have a bunch of extended family in Southern Idaho. They lost their shit when Obama was elected. I have an uncle who quit his job and started digging a hole for a bunker.  Another cashed his 401k and bought a ton of guns and ammo. A cousin cried herself to sleep every night because she could tell that Obama was pure evil. She had a 6-month old daughter and told me she wished that she wasn't born because she didn't know how to protect her.

I guess this is normal now. If your party loses, it's your civic duty to lose your shit.

17 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Sure beats the alternative 

What,  sanity? 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

10 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

I have a bunch of extended family in Southern Idaho. They lost their shit when Obama was elected. I have an uncle who quit his job and started digging a hole for a bunker.  Another cashed his 401k and bought a ton of guns and ammo. A cousin cried herself to sleep every night because she could tell that Obama was pure evil. She had a 6-month old daughter and told me she wished that she wasn't born because she didn't know how to protect her.

I guess this is normal now. If your party loses, it's your civic duty to lose your shit.

I can verify this.  I watched every member of my family go batsh-t crazy over the past 8 years.  

Like,  carrying loaded weapons to Christmas dinner because they thought Obama was ordering the military to start a civil war and kill citizens crazy.  

Like,  they make Alex Jones seem well adjusted,  crazy.  

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

4 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

I can verify this.  I watched every member of my family go batsh-t crazy over the past 8 years.  

Like,  carrying loaded weapons to Christmas dinner because they thought Obama was ordering the military to start a civil war and kill citizens crazy.  

It's 'America or Merica, really doesn't matter- we do crazy well.'

29 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

Wow....seriously?

I belong to a large German/Irish family on my moms side and they are all very conservative.  Every single one of them said after the election they hoped Obama would do well and prayed for him at a family dinner on Christmas.  Now they made fun of his policies the last 8 years but nobody hated him.  No wonder we see things so differently on the amount of hate received.  Add in all my close friends I grew up with are liberal.  I can understand your position better now.