Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Cost of Attendance Update

Out of curiosity, I contacted the SJSU athletic department and asked if they covered COA for any student athletes. She told me that they don't any longer...then she asked me if I'd like to donate. I hung up on the bitch. I'm sure she's used to it. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

19 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Out of curiosity, I contacted the SJSU athletic department and asked them how, on such a small budget, they can pound FS into the ground in the two sports that matter most? Bitch laughed at me and hung up.

49 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Out of curiosity, I contacted the SJSU athletic department and asked if they covered COA for any student athletes. She told me that they don't any longer...then she asked me if I'd like to donate. I hung up on the bitch. I'm sure she's used to it. 

LMAO!!!

spartan-weekly-sjsu.jpg

labels--return-to-sender.jpg

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Classy.....

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Out of curiosity, what MWC schools are paying cost of attendance?

I think all but SJSU. SJSU's announced a one year pledge but they had no plan beyond that. Looks like that one year was it. 

25 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

I think all but SJSU. SJSU's announced a one year pledge but they had no plan beyond that. Looks like that one year was it. 

Perhaps that means that SJSU will not field it's universally excellent football and basketball teams next year. I for one hope they continue their march to glory once again. 

11 hours ago, 1066 said:

Perhaps that means that SJSU will not field it's universally excellent football and basketball teams next year. I for one hope they continue their march to glory once again. 

They can still field teams, but recruiting suffers. I think we saw that last year and we're seeing it this year too. 

14 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Out of curiosity, what MWC schools are paying cost of attendance?

I believe that they all do.  San Jose State was the first to commit to it.  Nevada was the last.  I guess that Fake News is still all the rage in Fresno.

17 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

So who did you contact? The receptionist? I sometimes wonder if you realize how much you pain you inflict upon yourself. During your campaign to degrade SJSU I ponder if you realize that Fresno still loses to SJSU on most occasions. Out of curiosity... how does that make you feel? And please let me know if this post triggers you in some way and I will endeavor to create a safe and inclusive place for you on the board. Mug, let's make this happen. 

spartan-hands.gif

8 minutes ago, SpartanGrad said:

So who did you contact? The receptionist? I sometimes wonder if you realize how much you pain you inflict upon yourself. During your campaign to degrade SJSU I ponder if you realize that Fresno still loses to SJSU on most occasions. Out of curiosity... how does that make you feel? And please let me know if this post triggers you in some way and I will endeavor to create a safe and inclusive place for you on the board. Mug, let's make this happen. 

Look at all those words.......

61256552.jpg

1 hour ago, SpartanGrad said:

Fresno still loses to SJSU on most occasions.

They do? I'm pretty sure we lead every single athletic series. Football, basketball, baseball, women's basketball, softball...

Update: We do. 

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

They do? I'm pretty sure we lead every single athletic series. Football, basketball, baseball, women's basketball, softball...

Update: We do. 

FB4C's reading comprehension skills are low. It's not your fault. The schools failed you. When someone says "most" it doesn't have the same meaning as "all." Unfortunately, Cal State Fresno has been under severe strain athletically. In recent years they have been consistently losing to a team(s?) Fresno views as inferior. My guess is that increasing student fees and paying the highest salary for their past two head coaches will pay dividends shortly. 

I think I can speak for all SJSU fans and apologize for firing Ron Caragher. We realize now that firing our coach that beat Fresno 3 out of 4 times we met was a severe micro-aggression towards Fresno. We should have been better citizens and checked our privilege.  

spartan-hands.gif

7 minutes ago, SpartanGrad said:

FB4C's reading comprehension skills are low. It's not your fault. The schools failed you. When someone says "most" it doesn't have the same meaning as "all." Unfortunately, Cal State Fresno has been under severe strain athletically. In recent years they have been consistently losing to a team(s?) Fresno views as inferior. My guess is that increasing student fees and paying the highest salary for their past two head coaches will pay dividends shortly. 

I think I can speak for all SJSU fans and apologize for firing Ron Caragher. We realize now that firing our coach that beat Fresno 3 out of 4 times we met was a severe micro-aggression towards Fresno. We should have been better citizens and checked our privilege.  

TWO paragraphs in this post.....

yeah-she-mad-thumb.jpg