Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Fresno @ Nevada

4 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

Eh just nit picking, i honestly the mw has 2 to 3 teams that need to at least be considered for the tournament. Its a shame that we'll only get one team in. Nevada and new mexico are playing good. Boise is still tough and the dogs can beat anyone on any given day.

We won't even be considered for an at large. Not mathematically possible now that Fresno completed the sweep.

SDSU is healthy and won 3 straight.

I'd say it's honestly a toss up between 5 teams right now.

SDSU, UNR, UNM, BSU and Fresno.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

7 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Don't want to face UNR in the MWCT...tough to beat a team three times in a season. That and the fact that UNR is good.

If you do, you want to face them in the semi finals or finals.

They have no depth. Fenner and Marshall played all 40 tonight.

Caroline 39.

Drew 35.

Strongest 5 in conference, but this workload might take it's toll come March and then 3 games in 3 days.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

45 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

In what way?

No at large bids. Legit 6 or 7 teams beating each other up. 3 days. 3 games. Anything can happen.

They weren't getting an at-large bid before today.  Name me one non-power conference team who has gotten an at-large bid without a top 50 RPI win?.................................Exactly.

Good win Fresno congrats!  Just wondering does anybody know who the black official was tonight not sure that guy got a call right for either team tonight hahahaha.  The other officials were fine though.   Funny though even the other officials were giving that guy some weird looks.  Hopkins killed us all night he's a damn good player good luck the rest of the way Dogs!  

7 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Let's see, we already know that you can't handle your alcohol, we know that you can't handle losing, so why is it not a surprise that you can't handle winning.  LOL!

Your sister can handle this D real good. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg