Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Fresno @ Nevada

2 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

I enjoy easy W's

imb_48782449-38FD-4FA3-94E1-8616AD9EAB28.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

32 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

LOL. I've been in that place before. It's down by the 180 freeway south of the Tower District. 

Uhhh...go on. That picture says to me this place is deserving of a Maynard style in depth breakdown.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It's one of those places you end up at after doing too many pharmaceuticals (dangerous mixing going on here, looking back on it I had no regard for my life at all any time I was in Fresno) in some nurses bungalow in the tower, driving around because it seemed like a good idea, getting extremely paranoid, and then ending up there to kind of unwind, and it just leading to more terror filled paranoia. So, after eating some chop suey whose taste likely explains why there's no stray cats around, and grabbing a couple dozen donut holes for the road, you drive back to the bungalow and try to mix enough pot and valium to come back into a nice lull. 

Waitstaff= Incomplete. Brusque orientals who seem to forget you're there. 

Atmosphere = Skid row-y. B+

Food = F

Probably won't be back in this lifetime. 

Jesus Joe. That place is in one the worst crime infested neighborhoods in Fresno.  Lucky you didnt get mugged or worse. Hell your luckily you didn't get food poisoning and die from some weird bacteria from that dump.

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I know. That place is a shithole. As big a one  as any neighborhood in Nairobi. 

Did you hear that The Landmark closed down?

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

My personal favorite Fresno moment was buying a half an ounce of weed from some black guy who had one eye and a patch over it that looked like a pirate in the Rally's parking lot at 99 and Shaw. 

FresNeck never ceases to let humanity down. :rolleyes: 

Untitled00.jpg

Go Wolfpack! :rock:

1 hour ago, crixus said:

FresNeck never ceases to let humanity down. :rolleyes: 

Untitled00.jpg

Go Wolfpack! :rock:

You're just mad because SJSU sucks to the point even gangs don't want to be affiliated with them...

On a serious note, I recall that you were going to be absent from the board for an extended period of time due to some project, movie or play I think that you had written...what happened with that, I noticed that you returned in a fraction of the time you had estimated when you made your grand announcement?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

34 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

+++++ing Reno makes Fresno look like Santa Barbara. 

Good one. :D

3 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

You're just mad because SJSU sucks to the point even gangs don't want to be affiliated with them...

On a serious note, I recall that you were going to be absent from the board for an extended period of time due to some project, movie or play I think that you had written...what happened with that, I noticed that you returned in a fraction of the time you had estimated when you made your grand announcement?

Is this the same guy that had google alerts set on his phone when anything "Fresno" came up?