Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

oh Bernie, you need to get out of the country more

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If you think the crying by the right was close to what we are seeing right now you have your head in the sand.

You're wrong. 

So so so so so so wrong. 

Dude. 

Like, so wrong. 

(Serious)

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

53 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I just hope there is no violence tomorrow.

Not me. 

I want to see it all burn down. 

-Every Trump voter 4 and 8 years ago. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

7 hours ago, pokerider said:

Bernie Sanders asks DeVos if she's going to work with him to make "public colleges and universities tuition-free."

To which she replied "nothing in life that's truly free, somebody's going to pay for it".  Bernie didn't like that answer. 

7 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I loved that. She explained it to him like he was a child.

But aren't you guys worried about all the spending Trump wants to do on walls and other bullshit?

4 minutes ago, toonkee said:

But aren't you guys worried about all the spending Trump wants to do on walls and other bullshit?

Yes. I'm concerned about all the 3.5 trillion our gubment will be spending. stupid wall and looney toons free college plans included.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Every time I am feeling particularly depressed about Trump, I remember it might have been Bernie and I heave a sigh of relief.

Really, Bernie Sanders, a guy who just wants education, equality, clean air and peace, is worse than Donald effing Trump to you?

I quit.

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Yes. I'm concerned about all the 3.5 trillion our gubment will be spending. stupid wall and looney toons free college plans included.

You should also be more concerned with plans of this Betsy Davos bird in diverting tax dollars to "charter" (Jesus learnin' and science denying) schools.  

2 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

exact same as GOPers in 08 and 2012...

I mean, I'm not that old, but I've seen 4 years of a Republicans (Bush I), followed by 8 years of a Democrats (Clinton), followed by 8 years of Republicans (Bush II), followed by 8 years of Democrats (Obama), and now at least 4 years of Republicans...it's just a revolving door of the 'same old, same old'.

The Dems seem to have taken it another level this election cycle.  

We can only imagine what it will be like if a liberal beats Trump in 2020. 

I hope a strong 3rd party candidate emerges and wins.  What else could reduce the partisan bullshit from both sides?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

9 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Really, Bernie Sanders, a guy who just wants education, equality, clean air and peace, is worse than Donald effing Trump to you?

I quit.

And he wants unicorns to pay for it. Bernie doesn't live in the world.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

26 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Aren't you worried that Obama doubled our debt during his time in office (some his fault, some not)?  We're never going to be out of debt.  The piper has to be paid at some point.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Obama and it is not even close.  Obama times a million.

I would have voted Clinton had I been in a swing state.

You are blowing my mind up right now.

6 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Aren't you worried that Obama doubled our debt during his time in office (some his fault, some not)?  We're never going to be out of debt.  The piper has to be paid at some point.

Obama's spending is a different discussion.

And yes, we are never going to be out of debt, which is actually part of how this whole economic system works.  Full faith and credit...that sort of thing.

14 minutes ago, toonkee said:

No, he doesn't. He wants rich people to pay for it.

Listen, Bernie is a good guy.  However even if the top 5% paid "their fair share" it would not fund what he wanted to do.  The USA leads the world in research and development and it is not close.  We have the best schools of higher education in the world and it is not close.  We have the best military and strongest economy in the world.  Making radical changes to the areas that make America the worlds super power is insane.  Racking up huge expenses to fund that is even more insane.

Not to mention the risk of destabilizing Americas wealthiest could have unknowable consequences.  

Trump is a safer pick than Bernie and Trump was far from a safe pick.  JMHO. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Delusional.

If that's your excuse,  then I'll accept it.  

30 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

The Dems seem to have taken it another level this election cycle.  

We can only imagine what it will be like if a liberal beats Trump in 2020. 

I hope a strong 3rd party candidate emerges and wins.  What else could reduce the partisan bullshit from both sides?

Wasn't Trump the defacto third party?? <