Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrysis

Air Force @ Nevada

Nevada up 24-17 9 minutes to play 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

57 minutes ago, Chrysis said:

Didn't see a thread yet. Anyone got a stream for the game? Was gonna go to Lawlor but got stuck at work.

It's on the Mountain west network.

http://www.themw.com/page/watch-live

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It's on the Mountain west network.

http://www.themw.com/page/watch-live

Also on ROOT if you get it.  And somehow ROOT has more recent footage of Reno than ESPN. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Couple of sloppy turnovers by Nevada. 

Wow that was a terrible foul on Air Force.  Glad they called a flagrant foul. 

Pack goes into halftime up 42-27.  

I love Caroline's motor.  I think he plays with the most heart on the team. 

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

No doubt. 

And he's just going to get better. 

Pack has opened this half very flat. 

Ugh.  Air Force has closed to within 4.  

We can't make a shot to save our lives.  Air Force is pulling a Nevada against Nevada. 

Nevada drains 2 straight 3s.  

AF fouled on the 3.  Shooting 3. Makes 2.  Pack up 59-57. 

And we're all tied after Nevada was up 17 at the half.  Now I know how New Mexico felt.