Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Wyo @ SJSU

San Jose StatevsWyoming
TV: Mountain West Network 7:00 (PT)
Events Center @ SJSU
San José State (9-7, 2-3) Wyoming (12-6, 2-3)
Go Spartans! B)

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

# of fans in attendance or point spread?

Yes

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The MWC Network is slower than molasses at the South Pole, so I'll listen to the game on KLIV-AM 1590 radio. http://www.kliv.com/

Wyoming's up 16-6. 

I finally got the video stream going. Wyo is up 35-18, with 7:10 left in the first half.

http://www.themwc.com/game-center/57f4121ee4b07457520d21e9/

Spartans cut Wyo's lead to 10 with 3:20 left in the first half (Wyo had a 17 point lead).

All Cowboys so far, they lead 50-31 at the half. Brandon Clarke sat 9:00 of the first half due to fouls for the second game in a row. He's too reckless. 

5 minutes ago, nashvillepoke said:

Lol.  There are more cheerleaders thanks fans

Most of the home crowd sits on the other side (not shown on camera, same as at football games). But the crowd isn't very big, same old apathetic story.

Second half is underway, hopefully Brandon Clarke can maintain composure. He's a good player (other than his bad habit of getting into foul trouble early and often). No discipline?

Wyo's big's are dominating this game. 

Spartans cut the lead to 10, it was up to as much as 21. There's 13:00 left in the game. 

I just don't get Edward's lineups/subs.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."