Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Wyo @ SJSU

Spartans cut the lead to 10...again.

72-60 Wyo, with 7:20 to go. 

Lead cut to 9 points, with 3:57 to go.

8 point lead for Wyo, with 2:33 left in the game.

Final 80-70

Wyo wins by 10, not a blow out like it looked to be earlier in the game (Cowboys lead by 21).

Congratulations Wyoming! 

Nice game Spartans.  

And I don't care what anyone says, I kinda dig your court.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

5 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

Nice game Spartans.  

And I don't care what anyone says, I kinda dig your court.

I don't like the court, there's just too much going on for me. It's like Gaudi's architecture in Spain. Your big guy's are really good. If you're gonna win the MWC title, it'll be through them. Kudos!

2 minutes ago, crixus said:

I don't like the court, there's just too much going on. It's like Gaudi's architecture in Spain. Your big guy's are really good. If you're gonna win the MWC title, it'll be through them. Kudos!

I've never been accused of having impeccable taste.  So there's that.

Our bigs are pretty good.  They get into a good rhythm and Edwards promply sits them.  

IMHO, until we can figure out some lineups and stick with them to build some consistency and chemistry, we have a snowballs chance in hell of making it through the tournament.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

7 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Another year of SJSU football, basketball, and baseball finishing in the bottom half of the conference. Shocker. 

Will Sharta baseball be able to end the streak of "non winning" seasons for their "Big 3"?  

If not, it will be 4 years without a winning record in all three sports since joining the MWC. 

24 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Will Sharta baseball be able to end the streak of "non winning" seasons for their "Big 3"?  

If not, it will be 4 years without a winning record in all three sports since joining the MWC. 

Epic garbage. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

2 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Epic garbage. 

You guys are funny. The Dogs get "Josed" in football and basketball, "phuck it, we rule in baseball!".

13 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

"Oh, next time we'll win!" Lol

#fresnobaseball

Defending basketball and baseball MWC Champs. Splitting games with Fresno is the closest your sorry asses will ever get to any championship in this conference. 

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

You guys are funny. The Dogs get "Josed" in football and basketball, "phuck it, we rule in baseball!".

You guys lost to them in hoops last year, it happens.  Doesn't do anything to dispute the fact that they have had zero winning seasons in four years of MWC play.  Nothing more nothing less.

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Defending basketball and baseball MWC Champs. Splitting games with Fresno is the closest your sorry asses will ever get to any championship in this conference. 

If FSU is the defending basketball champ, isn't UNM the defending baseball champ? Or does each sport have two defending champs? 

2 minutes ago, blind_squirrel54 said:

If FSU is the defending basketball champ, isn't UNM the defending baseball champ? Or does each sport have two defending champs? 

We both have trophies in our cases. Something SJSU has never done....or even finished in the top half of the conference for that matter.