Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

I have a poll question.

Question for the Masses  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does Chelsea Manning get her sentence commuted if she wasn't a Transgender Person

2. 2. Would Snowden get pardoned if he decided he wanted to pee in the girls bathroom?

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Oh man, I'm really sorry brotha but we just have to agree to disagree on this one. I wonder if this topic is worthy of one of my amazing poll threads .... who is more bang-worthy between Monica Lewinsky or Paula Broadwell? That might be a 5+ pager.  

That said, I have a good friend who swears by his theory that fat ugly chicks are better in bed because they have to try harder.

@Joe from WY, @VandalPride97, @halfmanhalfbronco, and@youngrebelfan40, any insights from you all on who is more bang worthy between Lewinsky and Broadwell? 

Broadwell. Fat girls are not necessarily better in bed but they do go down faster than huge dump on a teeter totter.  Good idea is to find an investment girl.  Somebody you know would be hot after dropping 20-25 pounds is is currently working hard to do so.  Befriend her, text her (but not too much or run the risk of getting friend zoned) and then wait for your investment to pay dividends.  That way she has all the self esteem problems of a heavy girl but the appealing aesthetics of a thin girl.

We are all going to hell.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Broadwell. Fat girls are not necessarily better in bed but they do go down faster than huge dump on a teeter totter.  Good idea is to find an investment girl.  Somebody you know would be hot after dropping 20-25 pounds is is currently working hard to do so.  Befriend her, text her (but not too much or run the risk of getting friend zoned) and then wait for your investment to pay dividends.  That way she has all the self esteem problems of a heavy girl but the appealing aesthetics of a thin girl.

We are all going to hel.

This is a very good strategy for single men. Nice work. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

This is a very good strategy for single men. Nice work. 

It is also important to remember you can not create an investment I.E. she must already have convinced her self to drop the weight.  Found out a while ago "do you know how hot you would be if you worked out every day for a few months" is not nearly the compliment it sounds like in your head.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It is also important to remember if you can not create an investment I.E. she must already have convinced her self to drop the weight.  Found out a while ago "do you know how hot you would be if you worked out every day for a few months" is not nearly the compliment it sounds like in your head.

Yeah, those sort of things you really need to think through. If you've got nothing to lose then drop that bomb but if you're trying to invest, gotta be subtle or strategic about that shit. Things like "Hey, I'm going to try and work on my overall health for this upcoming summer with some fitness programs. Would you be interested in joining me? I think it would be fun to do it together." 

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Oh man, I'm really sorry brotha but we just have to agree to disagree on this one. I wonder if this topic is worthy of one of my amazing poll threads .... who is more bang-worthy between Monica Lewinsky or Paula Broadwell? That might be a 5+ pager.  

That said, I have a good friend who swears by his theory that fat ugly chicks are better in bed because they have to try harder.

@Joe from WY, @VandalPride97, @halfmanhalfbronco, and@youngrebelfan40, any insights from you all on who is more bang worthy between Lewinsky and Broadwell? 

Obviously, I would bang this gal if given the choice between Broadwell and Lewinsky.  Lewinsky is not, nor has she never been, a person I considered bangworthy.  No amount of tequila could make it happen.  Also, Edward Snowden is a traitor.  Not because he revealed domestic surveillance (good), but because he delivered military intel to China and Russa (electric chair).  He can come back, but he has to go on trial if he wants to prove innocence. 

Image result for Paula Broadwell

13 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

For what it's worth women in the 30-39 range are the goldilocks standard in general that other women should be judged by. That's when the fine wine ages to it's perfection. 

Women reach their sexual peak between ages 31-34.

2 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Obviously, I would bang this gal if given the choice between Broadwell and Lewinsky.  Lewinsky is not, nor has she never been, a person I considered bangworthy.  No amount of tequila could make it happen.  Also, Edward Snowden is a traitor.  Not because he revealed domestic surveillance (good), but because he delivered military intel to China and Russa (electric chair).  He can come back, but he has to go on trial if he wants to prove innocence. 

You lose all credibility when you say nonsense like this:shots:

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

That bitch just looks crazy. Which means a night with her would either be the greatest night ever or absolutely terrifying with you waking up with her topless sitting on top of you holding a Pashtun dagger of sorts to your chest, or dripping candle wax on you. 

She definitely has hand cuffs and leather in her closet.

2 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Lewinsky was not banged though. She was used as a humidor at most.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I don't even think she was worth it. Not Monica Lewinsky bad but certainly not treason worthy either.

article-2231141-15F553E7000005DC-897_634

Are they identical twins?  Same chin, same smile, same nose, same 5 head, same comb-over

4 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Broadwell for sure.

• Look at those eyes. Those are sultry. Monica had that "I'm young and eager to please!" look that you get over by your sophomore year in college. This lady looks like she grabs you by the dick and rides you till exhaustion. She wants to please herself by +++++ing you >>she wants to please you by +++++ing you
  • Toned arms, fit body. I like that. Lewkinski I can see getting tired. Broadwell seems like she could keep it up and be athletic to be adventurous.
  • Broadwell looks like she has about C cups on a slim frame while Lewinksi had Ds that are lost in her larger torso. I like to play with tits on a stick more than melons on a barrel. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

45 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I like to play with tits on a stick more than melons on a barrel. 

This would make for an awesome t-shirt to wear in DC on Saturday! ;)