Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPslograd

Democrats need to grow up.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What are your thoughts on the Idaho Fish and Game drama?

I haven't followed that one as close:  but if I remember, it involves auction tags, some rich Eastern Idaho jerk, the two commissioners who weren't reappointed by Otter, and then rich dude recanted, or something... I've kind of forgot most of it now. 

My initial impressions were that it's business as usual in Idaho - the rich and politically connected get exactly what they want.  What are your thoughts?

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

3 minutes ago, Jwherb said:

I haven't followed that one as close:  but if I remember, it involves auction tags, some rich Eastern Idaho jerk, the two commissioners who weren't reappointed by Otter, and then rich dude recanted, or something... I've kind of forgot most of it now. 

My initial impressions were that it's business as usual in Idaho - the rich and politically connected get exactly what they want.  What are your thoughts?

Pretty much the gist of it.  Here is a good read.  http://www.idahostatejournal.com/outdoors/xtreme_idaho/idaho-fish-and-game-scandal-heats-up/article_033b9478-7e69-5ec8-a437-e48884c4126f.html

The term "special interests" in politics has almost become cliche but Idaho takes it to a new level.  Our politicians have to be the worst, as a group, in the country.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The crying and whining is unprecedented.  Do not kid yourself.  The obstructionism will be nothing new, and exactly what the right did.  The delicious hypocrisy, the tears, the celebrity melt downs, the college campus grief counselors, the paid protesters, the unpaid protesters, black protesters advising white people to come but to go to the back and be silent.  White protesters taking offense to that.  They are devouring each other.  It is all amazing.

I think you're kidding yourself a bit. 

Just now, NVGiant said:

This entire country needs to grow up.

The entire world needs to grow up 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yer mom grew up.

I grew yer mom up. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

Just now, roswellcoug said:

Yo mamma so fat I took a picture of her Christmas 2015, and it's still printing.

Yo momma so fat..... HILLARY CLINTON BENGHAZI EMAILS RUSSIA!

A lot of these Democrats really are being stupid.  They are much more concerned with their own little public image and trying to tarnish Trumps image than they are with their constituents.  Trump is not some hard right policy geek. He is open to other peoples ideas and thoughts.  He met with Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio for crying out loud. If your a Dem in congress and you want to get something in, the best way to do that is make nice with Trump and meet with him, and then work with republicans on it.  By turning their backs, demonizing Trump and Republicans in general, their not going to get squat. And their concerns are not even going to be heard, much less considered.    

A good example is Tulsi Gabbard (D - Hawaii), she's not getting style points with Dems but she's working with GOP to get things she wants done. 

There was a good article in Barrons about the Dems in congress not helping their own cause. 

5 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

The Russia stuff is way overboard at this point, I agree.

But lol at a member of the orange man-baby's party telling others to grow up when your party elected someone with the mind of an adolescent child as president. Gold Jerry, Gold! 

It wasn't just my party, it was your county, our country, that elected him.  What are we going to do now?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

5 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Trump is not some hard right policy geek. He is open to other peoples ideas and thoughts.  He met with Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio for crying out loud. 

OMG!!! He's meeting with some of the best and brightest policy minds out there!  What a great guy. 

1 hour ago, Jwherb said:

I grew yer mom up. 

I grew inside yer mom 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

57 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I grew inside yer mom 

So did he

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.