Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

Russia secretly taping hotel guests? Preposterous!

A CIA source claims that there is more than one source for the Trump sex tape. And more than one tape.

BBC reporter who made enquiries to the CIA about the allegations said he received a message from the agency saying they had more than one source for the claims, which they regarded as “credible”.

“There was supposedly more than one tape, not just video but audio, more than one date, and not just in Moscow but in St Petersburg as well,” said Paul Wood in a live broadcast from Washington.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-claims-more-than-one-sex-tape-blackmail-cia-agents-bbc-paul-wood-a7523321.html

Note to self, take a trip to Moscow to have a free sex tape recorded. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Sweet, then I'll talk to Putin, get the blackmail, and then take over the MWCBoard.

giphy.gif

Sneaky bastard. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Image result for is putin still a commie

Once a Commie, always a Commie. :angry:

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

The DNC really has jack all fired up about this. 

You have that backwards. After the election cluster +++++, they realize they need my input. I told Obama he needed to have Comey issue a statement just prior to the election that the FBI was opening an investigation into "Pee Pee" gate. Instead he announced he was investigating Anthony Wiener's laptop. 

I have been appointed to a spot on the DNC politburo.