Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

UNM @Boise St

11 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Just don't have a good feeling about this game.. But I'm also a pessimist. We didn't play well against them last year although I think we stole a win. Hoping we can rebound from the ass kicking we just got.

Lost both last year. 

After a horrendous shooting night in Fresno, New Mexico is the team to get your stroke back. Look for Jessup and Reid to have big nights against the leagues worst 3pt defense. Not sure what is up with Wacker, but he sure would help on the inside against Williams. I think it'll be a high scoring affair. New Mexico seems to be playing better on the road than at home this conference season

10 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Lost both last year. 

After a horrendous shooting night in Fresno, New Mexico is the team to get your stroke back. Look for Jessup and Reid to have big nights against the leagues worst 3pt defense. Not sure what is up with Wacker, but he sure would help on the inside against Williams. I think it'll be a high scoring affair. New Mexico seems to be playing better on the road than at home this conference season

I was thinking of the Aztec game we stole, my bad.

18 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Interesting game.

Maybe it's blind optimism, but New Mexico coming off one of it's better games of the season and Boise coming off one of their worst, I see a back to reality for UNM and a bounce back for Boise. New Mexico is the most schizophrenic team in the conference so they are a tough one to predict and extremely dangerous, but I feel pretty good going into this game. A loss would be pretty disappointing

I wouldn't bet on the game.  This year's team is going to have a bunch of ups and downs.  Against Fresno, both Austin and Hutchison started that game like first time starters.  They didn't have that look in their eyes they had for weeks prior.   Doubts have crept back in and it will be interesting to see how mentally tough they are right now.  

It's more of why I like next season with this bunch.   They are going to learn from taking multiple lumps as this season rolls along.

UNM has reinvented itself.

We are the new bad boys of the conference. The new 'BYU'.

Fans hate us wherever we go. (apparently even at home)

In Furstinger we trust.

UNM wins in a slugfest ( pun intended)...Lobos by three.

Having said that, UNM fans are the nicest, most well liked in the conference.

:D

1 minute ago, LoboSage said:

UNM has reinvented itself.

We are the new bad boys of the conference. The new 'BYU'.

Fans hate us wherever we go. (apparently even at home)  LOL

In Furstinger we trust.

UNM wins in a slugfest ( pun intended)...Lobos by three.

Having said that, UNM fans are the nicest, most well liked in the conference.

:D

Boise State is averaging 23.6 points from it's bench players and a bench player has led the team in scoring 3 times. James Reid, who started the first 3 games, has averaged 9.9 ppg since being moved to the bench. New Mexico leads the all time series 8-3. In the last four meetings someone has gone for 30+ points (3 from Boise, once from NM).

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

This old man has to work in the morning! And it's cold as shit(10 degrees right now) and I have to park far away. 

I couldn't hear what you were saying. Your vagina was making too much noise 

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

This old man has to work in the morning! And it's cold as shit(10 degrees right now) and I have to park far away. 

According to Geoff Grammer...you know UNM is in town, even the weather made three. (something to that effect)

19 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

LOL!

I'm getting old and have 3 kids at home and another on the way. My free time is very limited. 

Congrats...just had #3 at the end of November.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

23 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Congrats...just had #3 at the end of November.

Nice man.. Didn't feel 3 was harder than 2. Other than the issue of car seats fitting in the car lol. Youngest won't be 2 when baby is born ?? I'm gonna be changing diapers for almost 10 years straight when we're through.