Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

UNM @Boise St

Reminds me of Nevada football in 2012 I think. Good leads blown late in the 4th quarter all year. Started with LA Tech to end the previous year, then USF, SDSU, and capped it off with blown 21 point leads to Arizona in the New Mexico bowl. It just got ridiculous

8k3esKz.png

:P

If you're saying Noodles is ok playing 1 against 5, then yes, that's on coaching. If noodles is saying no one else shoot but EB, that's on coaching... but if no one can put it through the hoop... that's coaching? I think you guys just hate Neal so much, that it don't matter much anymore what the players do... its all coaching.

10 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Williams in Lobos only offense this half. Brown a little bit but he's Neal is taking bad shots 

Fixed it for you neal haters.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Jordan! You should have pulled that back out and reset the play and eat some of the clock, instead of driving and missing. Yup, bad coaching there!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."